Things to do near Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas for Adventure Travelers
- 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Distance: 0.0 mi17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
On a truly stretch of beach, known to the locals as Airport Beach, this rambling resort has something for everybody. I even found the adults only pool and had it...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 41Farmers Market Maui, 3636 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USARanked #3 overall in Honokowai things to doDistance: 1.2 mi3 reviews
Awesome place to stock up on fresh fruits and veggies! Got a free fresh smoothie with each $25 we spent. Vendors very helpful and full of good local info. Only...Popular with
- 42Ranked #1 overall in Napili things to doDistance: 3.7 mi3 reviews
The beach here is really nice for multiple reasons. The view, the bay with the turtles, the lack of large waves, the sand, and its a little less crowded here...
- 431217 Front Street, Lahaina, HIRanked #30 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.7 mi2 reviews
I usually go to the one in Kihei and it is a fantastic dive shop. I actually prefer them over Maui Dive Shop for snorkeling. Their gear is cheaper to...
- 44900 Front Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #31 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.2 mi2 reviews
Every visitor to Lahaina visits Hilo Hattie’s. For first-time visitors, you can see a marvelous assortment of Aloha shirts, that brightly flowered wear that looks to perfect in Hawaii, and...Popular with
- 46Ranked #8 overall in Kapalua things to doDistance: 4.8 mi2 reviews
Hardly anyone seems to know about this private arboretum, locked away inside a ritzy residential neighborhood in the hills above the Kapalua Resort. But anyone can visit, and it's free....Popular with
- 47300 Kapalua Drive, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Kapalua things to doDistance: 4.5 mi2 reviews
This Arnold Palmer designed Bay Course was host to the 2008 Kapalua LPGA Classic; it winds its way through towering palms and flowering hibiscus. All your worries will vanish with...
- 48Napili Plaza Shopping Center, Napili-Honokowai, HI 96761, USARanked #2 overall in Napili things to doDistance: 3.6 mi2 reviews
The Napili Plaza Shopping Center is conveniently close to Honokeana Cove. Here you’ll find a full supermarket (Napili Market) and a great place for lunch, Maui Tacos. Maui Tacos has...
- 4920.992029,-156.669797Ranked #39 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.0 mi2 reviews
Whenever the surf is up, you can sit on your lanai at Honokeana Cove and watch skilled surfers riding big waves here. Little Makaha, at the left (south) edge of...
- 50800 Kapalua Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Ranked #10 overall in Kapalua things to doDistance: 4.5 mi3 reviews
The Kapalua Tennis Garden features 10 plexi-pave courts, with 4 lit for night play, individualized instruction, tennis fitness program, events and tournaments, and a full-service pro shop.