This Westin has lovely pools, landscaping, and rooms. The location is excellent, and I would recommend that others consider this property when shopping around Ka'anapali.
Things to do near Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas for Family Travelers
- 814.85 mi4.85 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
Enjoy the Ritz's restaurants, shops, spa, coffee bar and art gallery.
- 823.62 mi3.62 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
Located in the Lahaina Cannery Mall next to the Safeway, we recommend this store for anything you can't find at the Safeway, including food, spirits, wine and beer, etc
- 834.28 mi4.28 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
Maui Clothing Company is a great place to stop when walking Front Street in downtown Lahaina. They have a beautiful and changing selection of women's and men's Hawaiian clothing, plus a corner full of decorative items that you will probably not find anywhere else. We almost always find something we "need" when we stop by this store.Popular withDesignLuxury
- 844.72 mi4.72 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
Nice beach below the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Enjoy the Beach House outdoor cafe also.
- 854.86 mi4.86 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
- 864.24 mi4.24 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas2 reviews
In the parking lot of the Napili Village Condos are some shops of great interest. The Napili General Store is a small grocery that is only a 7 minute walk from Honokeana Cove. Next to it is Snorkel Bob’s, in case you want to rent some snorkeling gear. But first, check the chest on the lanai and the bedroom closet ...
- 874.15 mi4.15 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas2 reviews
In the Civic Center, just up the hill from the main Lahaina Post Office. Most Sundays, from 9 to 4. Just a dollar to get in, and you'll find many booths indoors and out, with clothing, jewelry, decorative items and stuff you just never expected to see. Entertaining for a walk-around.
- 881.55 mi1.55 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
We aren't so much recommending this loacation as offering a suggestion about scuba diving in Maui. Some 30 years ago, it was worth paying for boat dives at two or three dives per trip. The last time we did that we were very disappointed. Places like Molokini Crater are "dived out". In our view there is nothing to see anymore. ...Popular withAdventureOutdoor
- 894.3 mi4.3 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
There's a museum dedicated to the history of the Chinese people who settled in Maui! Who would've known this existed in Lahaina. Apparently, a lot of Chinese people were brought over to work on Hawaii's sugar plantations in the 1800's and this served as a social hall for them when it was built in the early 1900's.Popular withHistory
- 904.22 mi
- 915.24 mi5.24 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas25 reviews
Voted one of the best beaches in the world, DT Fleming offers that carefree, playful day in the sun and surf where you can relax without the crowds. There's a park with picnic tables, BBQ grills and restrooms (not pit toilets) and there's shade within viewing distance of the water if you don't have an umbrella with you. Weekends, holidays ...Popular withFamiliesOutdoorBudget
- 925.3 mi5.3 mi from Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas1 review
Nice beach below the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Enjoy alfresco dining at The Beach House, in this casual setting under the palm trees.