Things to do near Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas for Luxury Travelers
- 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Distance: 0.0 mi17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
On a truly stretch of beach, known to the locals as Airport Beach, this rambling resort has something for everybody. I even found the adults only pool and had it...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 211221 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, HI 96761Ranked #7 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.6 mi23 reviews
Lahaina is a great place to shop, but sometimes the tourist offerings on Front street aren't exactly the kind of thing you are looking for. To find more essential supplies...Popular with
- 2217 Kaka'alaneo Dr, Lahaina,Maui, HI, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.0 mi14 reviews
This is a great steam train. It's a little rustic but that just adds to the fun factor. If you are going more than once get the weekly pass.Popular with
- 25Ranked #13 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 1.5 mi7 reviews
Find Maui's fresh produce and even a bakery within a short walk from the resort.
- 26Ranked #15 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.2 mi9 reviews
Papalaua fronts right onto the Honoapi'ilani Highway, which means it is not a quiet spot. It does have some excellent snorkeling, however, and is home to "Coral Gardens," a beautiful...Popular with
- 2912 Ala Moana Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #22 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.8 mi5 reviews
Havent been since I was a keiki but this Buddhist Temple has an amazing Buddha statue set against the mountains. Easy to access if memory serves. Here's a vide of...Popular with
- 30325 Keawe Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.6 mi5 reviews
Yes, people still do read, and Lahaina has a first-rate Barnes and Noble bookstore. Incidentally, they also sell some yoga mats and other odd offerings. A good place to pick...