Things to do near Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas for Spiritual Seekers
- 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Distance: 0.0 mi17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
On a truly stretch of beach, known to the locals as Airport Beach, this rambling resort has something for everybody. I even found the adults only pool and had it...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 2217 Kaka'alaneo Dr, Lahaina,Maui, HI, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.0 mi14 reviews
This is a family favorite! I'm actually headed over to Lahaina tomorrow to ride the train with my daughter's class field trip. :)Popular with
- 24Ranked #13 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 1.5 mi7 reviews
Find Maui's fresh produce and even a bakery within a short walk from the resort.
- 25Ranked #15 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 4.2 mi9 reviews
Papalaua fronts right onto the Honoapi'ilani Highway, which means it is not a quiet spot. It does have some excellent snorkeling, however, and is home to "Coral Gardens," a beautiful...Popular with
- 2812 Ala Moana Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #22 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.8 mi5 reviews
Founded in 1912, but the original temple was destroyed in 1968. The Buddha statue and bell were completed in 1970 to commemorate the first Japanese immigrants. Peaceful, with gorgeous views.Popular with
- 29100 Bay Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Ranked #7 overall in Kapalua things to doDistance: 4.8 mi4 reviews
The Kapalua Spa is a luxury-class destination with 19 treatment rooms, including 10 outdoor bungalows. Their services include massage, sauna and steam rooms, whirlpool, full-service salon, fitness facility, juice bar...Popular with
- 30325 Keawe Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.6 mi5 reviews
Yes, people still do read, and Lahaina has a first-rate Barnes and Noble bookstore. Incidentally, they also sell some yoga mats and other odd offerings. A good place to pick...