Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 85%Luxury Travelers
- 64%Business Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
- 58%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (18)Write a review
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasMember ofLuxury TravelersWellnessTrendstersArt & Design LoversJun 23, 2014
Loved this place!! The birds singing in the morning is extremely loud but wonderful. The pools are large and not crowded. Also, best happy hour. Ahi tuna tostadas were to die for!!!Recommended for:
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 25, 2013
If hotel living isn't for you but you still want all of the amenities of a hotel then you'll love these villas! I like the privacy and comfort that comes with villas like these. It never felt crowded and was extremely peaceful. A MUST!Recommended for:
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure TravelersOct 20, 2013
Right on one of West Maui's busiest and most family-friendly beaches, the Westin gives you more spacious suites than nearby chain hotels like the Sheraton and Hyatt. They've got water slides and a kiddie pool complex, along with a drop-off kids club for daytime and evening activity programs. For Hawaii resorts, rates are generally reasonable, but check around online to find the best deals.Recommended for:
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasSep 27, 2013
On a truly stretch of beach, known to the locals as Airport Beach, this rambling resort has something for everybody. I even found the adults only pool and had it to myself most of the time.
The villas are large, comfortable and well-stocked if you are in the mood to stay in and cook, which is exactly what I did one evening, focusing on the local fish and amazing produce I picked up at the farmers market.
Was also wowed by Pulehu, the Italian grill, where the staff are gracious and eager to please.
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas is a great resort to stay at if you are someone looking for a condo style unit with hotel amenities. The one bedroom suites are spacious and well appointed with a fully stocked kitchen, living room with dining area, and a luxurious bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. There are several swimming pools as well as a children's pool complete with a pirate ship in the center of it. There are also barbeques located throughout the property for guests to use during their stay. This is a beachfront property, so it's just a short stroll from your room to the beach.Recommended for:
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3Nov 22, 2013
What a great experience. Right on the Ocean with great snorkeling out front and swimming. Beautiful property with great pools, hot tubs, slide, weight room etc. Plenty to do to keep busy, but the location is also great to hit all the top spots on west Maui. If you are with a family it is MUCH better to stay here than in a hotel room or two.Recommended for:
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort VillasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesMay 03, 2013
We loved it here. We stayed for a week in a one bedroom. It was so nice having a kitchen for breakfast and lunch. The grounds are beautiful, but if you are driving make sure you pay close attention to the directions. There are two Westin resorts very close to one another.
Although some of the guest units are privately owned, resort guests receive hotel-style services, such as daily housekeeping. All guest quarters feature private lanais with garden, mountain or ocean views. Fully equipped kitchens include appliances and breakfast bars. Guestrooms offer Westin's Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath amenities. Beds feature a custom-designed pillowtop mattress; 230-thread-count, 100-percent cotton sheets; a comforter (bedspread); a white duvet; five goose-down or feather pillows; and a bolster pillow. Bathrooms provide separate showers and jetted tubs. Other amenities include TVs with DVD players. Washers and dryers are in all guest quarters.
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
Very Good!774 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 98%.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 85%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Hotel Building71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.