If you have reservation at this hotel between Jan-April 2014, Run, do not walk to your travel agent and get rebooked somewhere else! We made reservation at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa in June of 2013 for the Xmas holiday (12/26-1/3/14) 3 rooms, taking our whole family, at a reputable travel agency's recommendation, and I recommended it to my ...
Things to do near Westin Maui Resort & Spa for Wellness
- 612.46 mi
- 622.43 mi1221 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI, United States2.43 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Located in the Lahaina Cannery Mall next to the Safeway, we recommend this store for anything you can't find at the Safeway, including food, spirits, wine and beer, etc
- 633.04 miFront St, Lahaina, Hawaii3.04 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Decent outlet shopping on Maui. There's really not much here you wouldn't be able to buy on the mainland. But you can enjoy a lower sales tax than most states. The outlet sports a Coach, Guess, Calvin Klein, and other establishments. A few years ago this complex used to be a sleepily shopping mall with nearly no tenants, it's nice ...Popular withDesignBudgetLuxury
- 643.12 mi878 Front St, Lahaina, HI, United States3.12 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Maui Clothing Company is a great place to stop when walking Front Street in downtown Lahaina. They have a beautiful and changing selection of women's and men's Hawaiian clothing, plus a corner full of decorative items that you will probably not find anywhere else. We almost always find something we "need" when we stop by this store.Popular withDesignLuxury
- 651.94 mi3350 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United States1.94 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
If you just gotta get that special outfit dry cleaned or ironed, here's a good place to go. Professional, prompt, and reasonably priced.
- 662.96 mi1840 Honoapiilani Highway2.96 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
In the Civic Center, just up the hill from the main Lahaina Post Office. Most Sundays, from 9 to 4. Just a dollar to get in, and you'll find many booths indoors and out, with clothing, jewelry, decorative items and stuff you just never expected to see. Entertaining for a walk-around.
- 673.13 mi858 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761-16353.13 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
There's a museum dedicated to the history of the Chinese people who settled in Maui! Who would've known this existed in Lahaina. Apparently, a lot of Chinese people were brought over to work on Hawaii's sugar plantations in the 1800's and this served as a social hall for them when it was built in the early 1900's.Popular withHistory
- 683.04 mi
- 696.03 mi
- 705.82 mi
- 715.5 mi5.5 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa32 reviews
One of my favorite beaches. Very calm and you can just relax on a floaty or a paddle board around the bay. Great for kids. Set up your spot on the North side of the bay next to Sea House Restaurant so you can sneak up and get a mai tai or a frozen lava flow.Popular withFamiliesOutdoorWellness
- 726.47 mi
- 735.96 mi
- 746.21 mi
- 755.98 mi2000 Village Road, Kapalua, HI5.98 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa6 reviews
Largest zipline course on Maui (and the state). Check out Trip Advisor comments. Kapalua Adventures closed Feb 2013. Kapalua Ziplines opened Nov 2013 but have not experienced this attraction.Popular withAdventureOutdoorFamilies
- 765.23 mi5255 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United States5.23 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa4 reviews
The most relaxing and romantic vacation spot on Maui! West Maui from Kaanapali to Kapalua is home to dozens of low-rise lodgings, but none are prettier or more private than Honokeana Cove. Tropical fish, coral and giant Green Sea Turtles are there for your snorkeling pleasure, and the popular sandy beach of Napili Bay is a five minute walk away. ...Popular withAdventureStudentsBudget
- 776.27 mi
- 785.8 mi
- 796.02 mi6.02 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
Hardly anyone seems to know about this private arboretum, locked away inside a ritzy residential neighborhood in the hills above the Kapalua Resort. But anyone can visit, and it's free. The catch is that you have to take one of the four-times-daily shuttle van rides up from the Kapalua Resort's activities center by the golf course, and sign a liability ...Popular withGreenFamiliesOutdoor
- 805.76 mi800 Kapalua Drive, Lahaina, HI 967615.76 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa3 reviews
The Kapalua Tennis Garden features 10 plexi-pave courts, with 4 lit for night play, individualized instruction, tennis fitness program, events and tournaments, and a full-service pro shop.