If you have reservation at this hotel between Jan-April 2014, Run, do not walk to your travel agent and get rebooked somewhere else! We made reservation at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa in June of 2013 for the Xmas holiday (12/26-1/3/14) 3 rooms, taking our whole family, at a reputable travel agency's recommendation, and I recommended it to my ...
Restaurants near Westin Maui Resort & Spa for Spiritual Seekers
- 813.06 mi170 Papalaua St, Lahaina, HI 967613.06 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
This is a great mexican place in a shopping mall. They have a great, reasonably-priced menu and a great salsa bar. The ingredients are fresh, with some creative combinations. Beware, though, that parking is a pain here.
- 823.82 mi4405 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, HI, United States3.82 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
Maui Brewing Company is an excellent brewpub. They have a full bar and good pub food. They not only brew their own lagers and ales, but they tell you the alcohol percentage the the IBU (International Bitterness Unit) for each one -- in other words, a serious beer brewer. There are 9 TVs on sports, good burgers, onion rings and ...Popular with
- 833.96 mi4465 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 967613.96 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
We hear from another owner that he sends his guests to Black Angus. It's right across the street from our beachside maui condo. We've eaten at Black Angus on the mainland and enjoyed it. Not all restaurants in a chain live up, but we're told this one does.Popular with
- 843.12 mi878 Front St, #B7, Lahaina, HI 967613.12 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 853.35 mi
- 862.05 mi3350 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United States2.05 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Good food and atmosphere at Java Jazz, just across the street from PapakeaPopular with
- 873.95 mi
- 883.1 mi888 Front St, #2, Lahaina, HI 967613.1 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Scoops on Front Street in Lahaina serves up Lappert's ice cream. If you're looking for an icy treat though, I'd suggest going down the street for some shave ice from Ululani.
- 892.47 mi
- 902.33 mi1295 Front St, Lahaina, HI, United States2.33 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 913.22 mi790 Front St, #I280, Lahaina, HI 967613.22 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 923.21 miCheeseburger In Paradise, 811 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA3.21 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 933.58 mi4299 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 967613.58 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa
This is a very pleasant neighborhood restaurant located on the grounds of the Sands of Kahana Condominiums. It’s a great place to watch the sunset, and in fact, it’s also good to check out their sunset special dinners, which are generally a very good bargain. Food is good and reasonably priced (for Hawaii), and there’s a full bar.
- 942.47 mi1221 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 967612.47 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 953.17 mi
- 962.41 mi
- 976.04 mi
- 985.41 mi5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI5.41 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa
Lines for this popular local breakfast restaurant start to form before 8 am. The wait can be bad, if you're hungry. The view and the people you'll meet in line might be worth it though.Popular with
- 995.72 mi
- 1005.78 mi200 Kapalua Dr, Lahaina, HI 967615.78 mi from Westin Maui Resort & Spa
I'm personally not wired for golf courses and the sterile environment at Kapalua. But, we were up there snorkeling and needed a lunch place. Honestly the food and drinks were quite good. If you're in the area, this is the stop for you. My burger was cooked perfectly, and the blackened fish sandwich about which she raved. We also ordered ...Popular with