Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1021 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food91% loved the dining experience.
- Room80% were happy with the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 80%
Dining options at The Westin Portland include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has
There are 205 guestrooms at The Westin Portland. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following facilities will be closed from 24 January 2011 to 11 February 2011:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room