Westmark Inn Skagway
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor83 reviews across the web.
- Room96% said rooms were small.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 80%.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet is poor. It had 55% negative mentions.
Dining options at Westmark Inn Skagway, a Holland America Line Company include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
There are 151 guestrooms at Westmark Inn Skagway, a Holland America Line Company. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.