Which Wich

Suite B, 460 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, CA, United States

• Which Wich

I love Pastrami - I really do. And every once is a while, I just have to have one. So over time I have become a Pastrami snob of sorts.

I have been to which wich twice now, and the 2nd visit confirmed my first impressions of the Pastrami. There is a very odd flavor to the meat!! I cannot put my finger on what it is.

The first time I had a single meat, this time I did a "skinny wich" (they dig out the bread) and did a double meat. The same result.

Cute concept with the ordering, kitchen, etc. but I wont be coming back.

• Which WichPro 2014

I LOVE the sandwiches here. You can customize down to the tiniest detail, so it's exactly what you want. This can be an issue if you're not good at choosing though! Their brown bag system allows you to ensure your order is not misheard and it's great that it doubles as your sandwich bag.

They share the private lot in the back with the other businesses in the plaza and it can get busy for lunch, but there's always a spot. The tables are bolted to the ground, so that sucks for larger parties.Try their milkshakes too! Yum.

• Which Wich

One thing that really stands out about this place is their ordering concept. There are 10 sandwich brown paper bags to choose from. Each of them are different types of sandwiches, and on the bag, there are many choices to choose from. Sizes, different types of bread, cheese, veggies, types of spreads, sauces, and dressing, to additional toppings... if you love options, this place has so many options to make your perfect personalized sandwich... and its DELICIOUS!

Since the place was fairly packed I thought it would take a while to get my order, but it was so fast that we didn't even know that our sandwiches were ready because we weren't really paying attention to them calling out our names yet~

Definitely one of my favorite lunch spots near my work :)

• Which Wich

Which Wich is a decent lunch spot in El Segundo. They offer quick delicious sandwiches!

Parking: Parking is not so bad. They have a private lot and I was able to park relatively easily. However, I would expect during rush hours you might need to drive around for a bit.

Service: Quick and Nice. You fill you a sandwich bag with all the specs of your sandwich. You Pay, wait a few minutes, and your sandwich is ready.

Food: The sandwiches are delicious. You have the ability to specify exactly how you want your sandwich made. Much like Subway, but better quality. You also do it by filling out a bag rather then doing it in line, which prevents backup when some is slow to order.

The cookies are also amazing. Freshly baked, warm and gooey when you get it!

44 people visited Which Wich