Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Whistler hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Great place to stay in Whistler whether it's winter or summer. The service is wonderful as you would expect from a Fairmont. The rooms are lovely but, could use a...
- Ranked #2 overall in Whistler hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Whistler Blackcomb has some of the best skiing in the world. Both the Four Seasons and Fairmont Hotel have ski-in & ski-out accommodations and are kid-friendly (the Four Seasons even...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Whistler hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You can't get a better spot in Whistler. This is RIGHT at the base of the mountain. Excellent service. Beautiful Hotel. Well laid out rooms with living spaces and fireplaces,...
- Ranked #4 overall in Whistler hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great hotel with nice and cozy rooms! This is a dog friendly hotel which is nice if you are traveling with your dogs! The rooms itself are nice and quite...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Whistler hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The rooms are like any other hotel rooms.. OK! However; you did not come to Whistler, to stay in the rooms. Your trip is to be around and about the...
- Ranked #6 overall in Whistler hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This was a nice hotel. It's fairly new. They have a hot tub that is outdoor so after a day of skiing you would love it.
- Ranked #7 overall in Whistler hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of the nicer Dog Friendly places in Whistler Village. In the upper village but tucked back so it's nice and quiet. We went with friends and rented the 2...Popular with
- Ranked #8 overall in Whistler hotels1 review
We loved this place (thanks to the gift a week long timeshare rental). We stayed in a beautiful one bedroom with a kitchen, balcony, and jacuzzi tub. They also had...
- Ranked #10 overall in Whistler hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Amazing service from the staff and best pool deck and view in Whistler
- Ranked #9 overall in Whistler hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We stayed here because I wanted to stay at a dog friendly hotel on my birthday. The concierge was friendly and it was nice my dog was able to dawdle...