Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Whistler Back to list view
Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 4599 Chateau Boulevard, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Whistler hotels57 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Great place to stay in Whistler whether it's winter or summer. The service is wonderful as you would expect from a Fairmont. The rooms are lovely but, could use a...
- 4320 Sundial Crescent | Whistler Village, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Whistler hotels4.53 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You can't get a better spot in Whistler. This is RIGHT at the base of the mountain. Excellent service. Beautiful Hotel. Well laid out rooms with living spaces and fireplaces,...
- 4090 Whistler Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Whistler hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located kind of on the outer edges of the village, the Westin, while a tiny bit of a walk to the happening nightlife spots, is an amazing resort getaway for...Popular with
- 4154 Village Green, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Whistler hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Smack in the center of Whistler Village you'll find the Crystal Lodge. What an amazing location! I guess that's why their motto is "at the center of it all!" The...
- 4295 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Whistler hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of the nicer Dog Friendly places in Whistler Village. In the upper village but tucked back so it's nice and quiet. We went with friends and rented the 2...Popular with
- 4308 Main St., Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #16 overall in Whistler hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
Bring your dog to Whistler!! This is a very dog friendly spot. This is a great place to stay in Whistler if you aren't willing to break the bank. It's...
- 1035 Legacy Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Whistler hotels41 review
Really nice new hostel. Great facilities - a cafe downstairs, huge common areas on the 2nd floor, lockup for your bike or ski gear. friendly staff. Only problem with the...Popular with
- 83261 Arbutus Drive, Whistler, British Columbia V0N1B3, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Whistler hotels31 review
Great spot if you are coming with a family. Less expensive than the upper village, more space and you can still ski in and ski out. If you are staying...Popular with
- 4429 Sundial Place, Whistler, BC, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Whistler hotels31 reviewHotel Class: 3
Great location only minutes from the base of the mountain. Right in the village for your evening walk and dinner. It's an older building so there aren't any restaurant options...Popular with
- 102021 Karen Crescent, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B0, CanadaRanked #20 overall in Whistler hotels31 review
Super cheap option if you want to walk out your door and ski. Most folks don't think to book in Creekside but, it has everything you could want. If you...