Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 4800 Spearhead Drive, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #12 overall in Whistler hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
ski in ski out, perfect location. from here you can ride the lifts steps away, the condos are very good mostly with 02 rooms, kitchen and everything else you need...
- 2020 LONDON LANE, Whistler, British Columbia VON 1B2, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Whistler hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
Most comfortable beds ever! Love that it's pet friendly and has great facilities
- 134150 Tantalus Dr, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Whistler hotels51 review
- 2202 Gondola Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B2, CanadaRanked #14 overall in Whistler hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
Amazing facilities, beautiful rooms, fantastic atmosphere
- 4005 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC, CanadaRanked #15 overall in Whistler hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
this is where you find the restaurant Crab Shack, its one of the best seafood in Whistler area, try their crab with hot butter its delicious, nowadays the restaurant is...
- 4308 Main St., Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #16 overall in Whistler hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
Bring your dog to Whistler!! This is a very dog friendly spot. This is a great place to stay in Whistler if you aren't willing to break the bank. It's...
- 1035 Legacy Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Whistler hotels41 review
Really nice new hostel. Great facilities - a cafe downstairs, huge common areas on the 2nd floor, lockup for your bike or ski gear. friendly staff. Only problem with the...Popular with
- 183261 Arbutus Drive, Whistler, British Columbia V0N1B3, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Whistler hotels31 review
Great spot if you are coming with a family. Less expensive than the upper village, more space and you can still ski in and ski out. If you are staying...Popular with
- 4429 Sundial Place, Whistler, BC, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Whistler hotels31 reviewHotel Class: 3
Great location only minutes from the base of the mountain. Right in the village for your evening walk and dinner. It's an older building so there aren't any restaurant options...Popular with
- 202021 Karen Crescent, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B0, CanadaRanked #20 overall in Whistler hotels31 review
Super cheap option if you want to walk out your door and ski. Most folks don't think to book in Creekside but, it has everything you could want. If you...