Whistler Village Inn + Suites
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Whistler Village Inn + SuitesMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Great location only minutes from the base of the mountain. Right in the village for your evening walk and dinner. It's an older building so there aren't any restaurant options in the building.
The building itself is 1970's so it's kind of dated and the beds aren't that comfortable but, if you go with it and get it at a great price it's a fun place to stay.
Good!815 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 68%.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include ski storage and self
There are 89 guestrooms at Whistler Village Inn And Suites. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Flat panel televisions have DVD players. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker