Whistler Village Inn + Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Whistler Village Inn + SuitesMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Great location only minutes from the base of the mountain. Right in the village for your evening walk and dinner. It's an older building so there aren't any restaurant options in the building.
The building itself is 1970's so it's kind of dated and the beds aren't that comfortable but, if you go with it and get it at a great price it's a fun place to stay.
Good!726 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% were happy with the price.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include ski storage and self parking.
There are 89 guestrooms at Whistler Village Inn And Suites. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Flat panel televisions have DVD players. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.