White Tulip Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- White Tulip HostelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBackpackers+ 4Mar 01, 2014
The White Tulip hostel is great for those who go to Amsterdam looking to party. Located by the (in)famous Red Light District, the hostel has a large adjacent bar/pub where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks with a special 20% discount. Not to mention the daily happy hour, starting at 3pm. The rooms come in a variety of sizes: shared rooms for individuals or group rooms that fit up to 10 people. All the beds are bunk-beds, so the rooms are a little cramped, but clean and comfortable for the location. Although not all rooms have a private bathroom, there are plenty of shared showers and toilets to choose from. The hostel also provides free use of a personal safe for valuable belongings.
Mediocre232 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location83% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Room78% complained about the bathroom.
- Service76% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 55% of guests gave positive feedback.