Wi Spa

Wi Spa

Spiritual Seekers

• Wi SpaPro 2014

Ive been hearing about this spot for awhile now, but finally decided it was time to make a trip to ktown when a groupon deal came out.

On Sunday evening i took my sisters here for a nice sisterly outing. We parked in the back and it was valet (Free) unless you overnight park it for those planning on a pajama party.

We were issued 3 med shirts and a watch that locks/unlocks our lockers-I wished they had a map or clearer signs as we were lost searching for the food court and the actual area for where u tub it, in turn i missed my apt for the scrub/massage!

all good- cause i was having fun spending time running around to each dome/spa rooms with my sissys!

After finally found the food court, we decided to dine and relaxed as it was 7:30pm - i brought up my wallet assuming that's how we pay but everything was registered through our watches (super super cool, but wished they had gave me this instruction instead of running up and down grabbing my wallet from the lockers when i didn't need to) !
    As we sat eating, i realized the floors were all heated (another cool factor) we ordered bimbim bop and spicy noodle which later came out to be a hefty $30 !!

After grubbing we went to soak our naked bodies in the hot tubs and the cold baths, we ran around for a bit than decided we were going to hit the domes up stair! There was a total of 5 rooms each with their own unique theme, From Jade to ice! My favorite was the Clay room, where you lay on top of a bunch of clay balls (see photo) !
    When we were in the ice room, we met Porter one of the twins from the hit TV show Desperate Housewives! He was super nice and we chatted in the ice room till i felt icicles forming in my nose hair!

leaving the place def made me feel completely relaxed and extremely tired..I can't believe we were there from 7pm till almost 11pm!!

Recommended for:BackpackersFamily Travelers
  • Wi SpaPro 2014

Best way to spend the ENTIRE day post July fourth!! Showed up 8:30am and left 6pm. Definitely made my $25 stay worth it.
    I love saunas. I also love how they're open 24 hours (extra charge if you want to spend the night). They have 4 dry saunas on the main floor (clay, salt, jade, hot like hell), they also have one freezer for people who wants to cool down. There's a bathhouse in the ladies room with 2-3 Jacuzzis, wet sauna and dry sauna. Yes you have to be naked, get over it.

Food is meh. Coffee is a good deal.

Bring an empty bottle of water so you can fill it up with water!

The place is clean, free parking in the back. Valet starts around 11am.

Recommended for:Spiritual SeekersWellnessLuxury TravelersFamily TravelersAdventure Travelers
  • Wi Spa

One of my favorite Korean spas in LA. Open 24 hours, this spa is ridiculously affordable and has all the basic amenities (lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, blowdryer, combs, towels, robes). The basement floor is for women only and has showers, jacuzzis, steam room and sauna. The floor also has a hair and nail salon with a little shop to purchase skincare items if needed. The third floor has the common room with all the different hot rooms as well as a restaurant. There is just so much to this spa, you just have to go and experience it for yourself! First timers, there are English speaking staff who can guide you through your first spa experience.

• Wi Spa

The spa has multiple levels where you can enjoy spa, sauna or grab a bite and numerous things to keep you entertained! Go with family, friends, or with a loved one.

3 words:
    MIND YA BUSINESS

Take 5 hours of your day to do absolutely nothing, then sweat and be naked.
    You deserve it!

If you're not familiar with Korean-style spas (aka jjimjilbang), they were once known as public bath rooms, but now the focus is on co-ed sweat rooms to mainly to get rid every ounce of sweat and dirt from your pores. Wi Spa provides uniform shorts and shirts, so you can blend in with the sweating mass.

The best part about this place is that there's a cafe located on the floor of all the spa rooms, so sweating and pigging out are interchangeable.
    Sweating, are you? Let's eat some shaved ice!

Clay room (my fav), pink salt room, hot sauna = sweat sweat sweat
    Ice room = "chill" out... ha ha ha.
    Common middle area = mats are provided, you can nap, the floors are heated, free wi-fi.

Then after you release your toxins, you head over to the the bath portion (different floor). There's a hot pool, cold pool, sauna, shower stalls, then vanity mirrors where you could take your sweet time getting ready for the rest of your day. The bath portion alone is $15. Also, you have to be naked. If you're not naked, you may be mistaken for being a worker.

So um, mind ya business

• Wi SpaPro 2014

I've been to Wi Spa a couple of times with my cousin and both times we had a great experience. The first time we came, it was Family Night (Friday night) so there were little naked kids running around. That was actually a good night to visit Wi Spa as a nervous first-timer cuz seeing happy little girls getting scrubbed down by their mommies made the whole experience less awkward.

We made sure to try the steam rooms, which are REALLY, REALLY steamy. I liked it a lot bc it was super steamy and I got a good sweat from it. My cousin didn't last very long and ran back out to the cold pool. I joined her after a minute and immediately regretted it haha. It was FREEZING COLD! I could not last for more than 30 seconds in here before feeling absolutely numb!!! I don't know how those older, Korean ladies do it like it is nothing.

After we explored the lower level, we decided to shower and change into the free tshirt and shirts the front desk peoplpe loaned us. We went upstairs to the communal area where families laid on mats and read newspapers, listened to music, had conversations, or watched Korean drama/variety shows. There was a small cafe that served snacks like salted eggs and shaved ice and we made sure to get some goodies! I had a good time and will definitely be going back.

• Wi Spa

What a great place to spend quality time with a good friend! We ended up staying for 6 hours...I thought I would be there 3 hours max but there was so much to do and lots of quality time chatting away, we lost track of time.

We had the massage/buff $70 for 60 minutes. I loved the buff, my skin felt baby soft!

The cafe is cool. They have regular seating and also the traditional asian floor seating. You don't need to carry cash, you can scan your bracelet and pay for everything at check out. Their food menu is extensive. I ordered bibimbap. My friend got the bulgoki tacos. Everything was tasty though on the expensive side (but we are inside a spa). They sell ice cream, fresh fruit cups, chocolates, chips, boba milk tea, fresh fruit shakes and tons of various korean dishes.

This location is a great for families. They have a whole floor that is coed (with clothes on).

• Wi Spa

This is a great deal for a mini spa day, and you will definitely want to come back more often. Price is less than $40 for a big lunch and access to their spa facilities all day, and it is well worth it.

The order of the day: shower, sauna, shower, eat lunch, jjimjilbang, and one last shower before heading out. Parking is free in a private lot.

• Wi Spa

Great place for spa and is 24 hrs :)

our fave spa