Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- WichcraftFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
'Wichcraft is one of those "why didn't I think of this" kind of places. It couldn't be a simpler concept, yet it's SO popular. I've been here on 3 or 4 separate occasions as of this writing. Here's what I like and don't like about it:
- A healthy(ish) dining option (in comparison to most other things that you're going to consume in Vegas).
- Every sammich I've had here has been quite good.
- Perfect for a pre/post swimming lunch; as it's conveniently located on the way to/from the MGM pool/Wet Republic.
- Maybe a little on the pricey side.. I expect to pay a premium for any half way decent food while on vacation, but an average $10 plus tax for a small panini (without adding chips, fruit, or drink) seems slightly high. A combo runs about $15.
- Sometimes a line out the door.
- The wait for your order is kind of long. They give you a buzzer to let you know when your order is ready. Should I really have enough time to walk around the mall and wait to get buzzed while they make a sandwich?
- They messed up and gave me the wrong sandwich last time. It was still good though!