Bottomless mimosas and amazing buffet brunch. Even just the dessert part is worth it.
Restaurants near Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
- 610.22 mi3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.22 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Sister to the famous Bar Masa in New York. Modern Japanese cuisine expertly executed. Amazingly fresh sashimi in a very modern chic presentation. The chef shows the classic Japanese restraint when layering flavors. Dishes are extremely well balanced. Its not food designed to blow you away with a single bite but rather build with each successive bite. This is sexy ...Popular with
- 620.02 mi3708 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, NV 891090.02 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
Just about the most affordable place to eat inside the new Cosmopolitan casino hotel, Holstein's rides the wave of the gourmet burger trend in Vegas. Hands down, as of early 2012, I think it rates as just about the best burger joint on the Strip. Juicy, creative burger combos, some with an Asian fusion twist, while others are straight-up North ...Popular with
- 630.21 mi
- 640.13 mi
- 650.22 mi
- 660.21 mi3743 S Las Vegas Blvd, Ste 205, Las Vegas, NV 891090.21 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Second time to Tamba. It's friggin' awesome! Sarah and I first stumbled upon this charmer on our 2009 Vegas trip after falling out of the Luxor and walking a hangover off. Deep inside the Hawaiian Marketplace where even the KFC failed and shuttered it's doors lies Tamba, the lone restaurant in what at one time was a glorious food court. ...
- 670.2 mi3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States0.2 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan2 reviews
We call this place the piano bar because we can never remember its name. At the front of the Bellagio Casino (adjacent to the lobby) it's a good place to sit and chat with some tasty cocktails - if you can get a seat. And they have some sort of lion with a bird on it statue!Popular with
- 680.1 mi0.1 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
2012 CES - Consumer Electronics Show Flew here and experienced the exhibit on the company dime, woohoo! Pros - Large exhibits from the large electronic companies that showcase their new and upcoming gadgets that numerous tech news publishers stalk/cover endlessly. - Most of the electronics reps will thoroughly explain the specs, although your geek questions may oust some of their ...
- 690.08 mi
- 700.22 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV0.22 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Palio Pronto is almost kiosk in size and offers a range of snack items including gelato, sandwiches, coffee, and baked goods. I stopped by one evening for some breakfast pastry for the next morning in my room. I had a global teleconference the next morning, and I wasn't going to do it without a caffeine- and carbohydrate-rich boost. I only ...
- 710.23 mi3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States0.23 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan2 reviews
Noodles is located inside the Bellagio and serves fairly authentic Chinese food. It is pretty expensive - but, after all, this it the Bellagio. We came here around 10:30 on a Saturday night and had to wait for about 20 minutes, but service after that was fast. The good dishes: Mapo Tofu, Dan dan mien, and the pad thai. The ...Popular with
- 720.22 mi3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada0.22 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
Came for late night eating and the late night menu sucks. Its what you expect from Dennys but more expensive. Food I got the breakfast meal: eggs, hash browns, toast and ham. It wasnt the best but I guess theyre used to catering to drunk people that late. I wasnt drunk just came to vegas late and was hungry. Food ...
- 730.05 mi
- 740.22 mi3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.22 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Order a Blossom (cocktail); it's unexpectedly sweet and subtle at the same time. The dim restaurant is open to the main Bellagio floor and attracts an interesting clientele -- slightly younger, a mix of preppy and hipster. Considering you're in Las Vegas, it's a given this place is going to be a tad overpriced...which is perhaps why much of the ...
- 750.16 miAria Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Don't go hungry!!! The food is simply sublime. As a starter I had grilled robada salad , it was served with toasted Pecan Puree/Shaved Pork Belly/Watercress/Crispy Guanciale finished in 3 bites, and as a main I had the braised veal cheeks finished in 5 bites. Food is seasoned and cooked to perfection, tastes are subtle and yet very flavorful. The ...
- 760.2 mi
- 770.11 mi3663 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada0.11 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
A cheap sit down option for food inside Planet Hollywood. No lines to speak of but service can be almost frustratingly slow. Great "express" lunch menu options for about $7 and most other menu items are right around $10. Large portions all around even for the kids items! I tried and was pleasantly satisfied by the Tilapia salad wrap with ...
- 780.2 mi3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.2 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
expensive cafe. They had some good looking stuff here. My eyes were attracted to the smoked salmon sandwich, but the $10-12 turned me away. Also the buffet is right across from it.
- 790.22 miJulian Serrano, 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan1 review
Julian Serrano has a solid reputation with his restaurant Picasso in the Bellagio. His restaurant inside the Aria has a casual feel to it, with tapas style dining or entrees. The tapas/appetizers are all pretty decent. They have lots of Spanish-influenced tapas. Service is excellent and the whole staff was very accommodating and helpful in providing suggestions and even designing ...
- 800.15 mi0.15 mi from Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
"Bonjour, mon ami. Lardons, si vous plait" Located conveniently by the hotel elevators at the Paris Las Vegas hotel, Le Cafe Ile St. Louis offers French American cuisine, specializing in breakfast/brunch. A cute facade makes diners feel they are in city of lights, with dining inside or "al fresco", which in this case means overlooking the casino floor. I chose ...