Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 68%Family Travelers
- 65%Nightlife Lovers
- 64%Luxury Travelers
- 60%Business Travelers
- 60%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (51)
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanAmbassadorMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Nov 21, 2013
One of the best buffets in Las Vegas!!! There are so many owns to choose from and the dessert bar is the best ever. Make sure to eat the chocolate covered strawberries, as they are the highlights of the buffet. I also like the salad bar because of the unique options that are available. They make them in small portions so you can try different mini salads without waiting them. If you're adventurous, try the bone marrow.
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Nov 06, 2013
Best buffet in Vegas. Better than Bellagio, Wynn and Paris. Food alone, I would even prefer Wicked Spoon over the more expensive Sterling Brunch. Of course, the unlimited Perrier Jouët champagne might still have be going back to Sterling.
I truly adores you for the reasons below.
- Good selection of food from a wild range of cuisine and origins. You can find anything from fried chicken, pizza, curry to Korean bbq, dim sum, sushi and many more.
- Excellent quality control and presentation. Most dishes are served in lovely individual containers. They looks neat and you don't have to worry about anyone leaving a mess at the buffet tables.
- Tasty food! While I can't say I love every single dishes I have tried, there are quite a few things that stood out. The kalbi was great. Salmon was seared quite nicely. The fried chicken was very crispy and the egg Benedict wasn't half bad. I really enjoyed the salad bar too. They have good quality heirloom tomatoes and olives.
- The Dessert. That is THE reason why you need to come here. I used to like Bellagio's desserts but Wicked Spoon beats them in all aspects. These goodies look (and taste) better than those from pastry shops. I think it is a bargain even if you just come here for the desserts. Must try their caramel walnut tart, flourless chocolate cake and apple pastry. The gelato station is skippable.
What makes it even better? Brunch buffet comes with a glass of champagne/mimosa/bloody mary.
I will return for their dinner buffet. I heard they have bone marrow. Sorry Bellagio. I don't think I will be returning to you anytime soon.
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Sep 14, 2013
Best buffet on The Strip! Not to mention it's also in the best hotel in Vegas. The brunch buffet on Tuesday was only $22, which included unlimited champagne. What a deal!
Their international selection is absolutely mouthwatering. Your eyes will definitely be bigger than your stomach, so make sure you pace yourself. Hightlights included pastas served in mini skillets, fried chicken wings in mini fry baskets, awesome carving station, giant made-to-order omelettes and a beautiful array of desserts.
Save the buffet for your last day. Perfect cure for those hangovers!Recommended for:Foodies
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanOct 16, 2013
If you've tried all of the other big buffets on the Strip, like at Wynn - or even if you haven't, this is the buffet you still want to pick when it comes to an all-you-can-eat feed in Vegas. Small plates, gorgeous desserts, global flavors and cool decor make it a winner.
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMember ofFoodiesBusiness TravelersLuxury TravelersFeb 19, 2014
Located In The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas on The Famous Las Vegas Strip. This may be the best buffet in Las Vegas. They have done something quite clever here, the portions are pre plated in small sizes so you get to try everything without passing out. The choices here are interesting and you try them all without needing to be rolled out of the place. It is well worth the price. Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMember ofFoodiesBackpackersAdventure TravelersOct 22, 2013
Most of the lists of best buffets that I've found list Wicked Spoon as Vegas' second best buffet, just behind Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace. It's a bit more affordable - weekday brunch came to $30 a person including tax and tip. The small plates buffet concept is charming, especially when you see the tiny fry baskets and skillets. The food was really good. The desserts are especially magnificent. Service was pretty good too. This has definitely been the best buffet I've ever been to!
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanCommunity ManagerMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Feb 02, 2013
Pretty sure this is one of the best buffets in Vegas. Doesn't seem like a buffet at all with all the 5 star top notch selections from salads to sushi to ribs and carving stations to themed foods like Asian or Italian. Brunch is amazing and totally worth the $32/person or $41 per person includes endless Mimosas, champagne or bloodys. Not your typical buffet featuring things like bone marrow, whole shrimp, kale salad, and a Mac n cheese bar.
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 1Aug 02, 2012
I had NO idea what I was in for. This is the ultimate foodie buffet. You go crazy in here deciding what to try. The good thing is, the portions are smaller but that leaves room for you to try more. My favorite was the quail and the risotto. Fantastic for brunch while you are livin it up in sin city!