Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 50%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Windsor InnFirst to ReviewSep 10, 2013
This is one quaint, neat little place. The hotel has a great, old historic feel. The rooms are small but equally quaint and interesting, and the breakfast space especially has the feel of a nice old inn. I particularly appreciated the outdoor patio areas where I could find a quiet moment to check email and relax.
I also love the location. It's close to the U Street area which offers good dining and a decent nightlife. All in all there's plenty to do, and this hotel offers a quiet spot to come back to after a night out.
I certainly appreciated the old feeling of the rooms and the building itself. If an AC unit in the window and a buzzer on the door isn't your thing, it might not be for you. I, however, appreciated the nice details and the old charm of the overall experience.
Fair751 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 79%.
- Hotel64% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.