Things to do near Windward Passage Hotel
- Veterans Drive - Waterfront | P.O. Box 640, Charlotte Amalie 00804, St. Thomas (Formerly Holiday Inn)Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is the only full-service hotel downtown on the waterfront. It’s located is a commercial plaza, where I used to have an office. Built in the Golden Era (1970s) then...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Veterans Drive, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin IslandsRanked #3 overall in Charlotte Amalie West things to doDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
This is an experience that you must have in the Virgin Islands. Jump on a seaplane to the neighboring islands for the day or a couple of days. Gliding on...
- 3Between Government House and Hotel 1829, 29 - 30 Kongens Gade | Goverment Hill, Charlotte Amalie, St. ThomasRanked #6 overall in Charlotte Amalie things to doDistance: 0.6 mi10 reviews
Want to sample some of the local lore. Explore the old alleys, and architecture.? This is where is begins. Be sure to check out this area. Fun for kids and...Popular with
- 4Frenchtown, Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 00802, USVIRanked #1 overall in Charlotte Amalie West things to doDistance: 0.3 mi8 reviews
About 25 minute drive from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO 496862. It's just past Charlotte Amalie on the right as you head towards the airport. Several restaurants worth trying. Hook Line and Sinker,...Popular with
- 514 Main St, Charlotte Amalie, St. ThomasRanked #17 overall in Charlotte Amalie things to doDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviews
Right on Main St. in the tourist shopping area, this old house shelters courtyards, stairways and nooks in quiet serenity. Pissarro left St. Thomas as a young man and became...
- 821-22 Kongens Gade Government Hill St. Thomas, VI 00802Ranked #20 overall in Charlotte Amalie things to doDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
This is NOT The Virgin Islands Government House. Looks like Milano to me. VI Govt' house is quite a bit smaller with a narrow street in front (Kongen's Gade) There...
- 10Ranked #25 overall in Charlotte Amalie things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
It's a 25 minute drive, but well worth it. Just above the Western Cemetary, not too far (4 minutes ?) from French Town. Sunday School 10AM, Morning Service 11AM, Evening...