Windy City Pizza

400 N Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Windy City Pizza - Dinner

• Windy City Pizza

They have excellent pizza and calzones and are off the beaten path. Located right next to the City Market, they are a great place to go during Peak ski season. Because they are not located right on Main Street, you can get seated or take out very quickly which is great especially after a long day of skiing when everyone is starving.

• Windy City Pizza

This was our first time here, we were recommended by our neighbors and we really enjoyed our visit in all aspects...can't wait to come back soon... Everything was so good

• Windy City Pizza

We have been going to Windy City Pizzeria for 2 years. We have lost count of the number of times we've been, and the pizza, service, friendly welcome and surroundings have been perfect every time.

• Windy City Pizza

Very impressed! Lovely restaurant, food fantastic, wonderful evening. Staff and atmosphere very respectable - we will definitely be going again.

• Windy City Pizza

We love Windy City Pizzeria. Over the last 1 year, we've sampled almost everything on the menu and often order the listed daily specials. We have never been disappointed with the food!

• Windy City Pizza

Friends recommended Windy City Pizza, so we drove down one evening for dinner. We can't say enough good things about our experience. The food was delicious, portions generous, and the price was outstanding. Now we recommend to our friends and family.

• Windy City Pizza

We LOVED the pizza. Seriously, compliments all around. Also, the Windy City Pizzeria is the crowd favorite. Pizzas are a big hit - appreciate you helping me with that.

• Windy City Pizza

Windy Pizza is by far the greatest pizza I've had. My wife and I order every Friday. Great pizza to go with a great movie. Delivery is quick and the toppings are always fresh.

• Windy City Pizza

The Windy City Pizzeria quickly becomes my fiance` and my favorite place to grab pizza. The atmosphere is cozy and fun. The service is great. The ambiance is perfect and this place is loved by both of us.

• Windy City Pizza

This pizza place in Breckenridge is incredible! My boyfriend and I went in for lunch the other day and were so impressed with the really good lunch special. The crust is amazing, The chef even came out to talk to us, which is rare in pizza places. I would highly recommend Windy City Pizzas to anyone!

• Windy City Pizza

I grew up in Houston and now when ever i visit Colorado definitely I come here to have your pizza and absolutely loved the pizzas! My parents moved to Colorado 6 years ago and have been craving one of your pizzas from day one. I also cannot forget the taste of your pizzas.

• Windy City Pizza

The Windy City Pizza, Pepperoni, and sausage, used are fresh and wonderful. The crust is exceptional...Thank you.

• Windy City Pizza

Thank you so much for your amazing pizzas and friendly customer service. Windy City Pizza is the best.

• Windy City Pizza

This is just great pizza and steaks. God bless them, they're in the heart of the hood and are open a lot of hours trying to make a living. Recommended.

• Windy City Pizza

Absolutely love this twist Windy City Pizza was my favorite! Pizza wasn't quite as delicious but still so interesting! Such great people behind the counter as well! Can't wait to go back! So excited to be moving down the street from this place, I'll definitely be a regular!

• Windy City Pizza

Having lived in Colorado for quite a while, Windy City Pizza is the closest thing to make me have the great memories of the pizza I ate while living in Colorado. I usually resent pizza places....but this has completely turned that around.

• Windy City Pizza

I've never tried anything on the menu besides the pizza. If you go in and have one slice of their amazing pizza, you won't want to try anything else. There are only a handful of really good pizza places in Colorado. If you want delicious style pizza, you won't find a better place within 15 miles (not that I've found anyway).

• Windy City Pizza

The atmosphere is fun and relaxed. The pizza is the best in Colorado by far! They also have chocolate fortune cookies which were awesome. I eat there every time I stay near it. Staff is good, and the location isn't hard to access. If you have never eaten there before, go there!

• Windy City Pizza

I was very impressed by the taste of the food. The food was flavored very well, no commercial flavored dishes. I will return very soon and bring more people. FYI, I don't order pizza from pizza parlors. They seem to be cheaply made.

• Windy City Pizza

Great delivery to our home! The wings are good too!

27 people visited Windy City Pizza