Wingstop

31 people visited Wingstop

• Wingstop
    Jennifer Soong
    4 Jul 30, 2013

I love their 50 cent per wing deal on Mondays and Tuesdays. I love spicy food so I really like their hot and cajun wings. The atomic is too much for me but if you think you can handle it then try it out, but be warned, it is super spicy. I thought about getting their lemon pepper but hot and cajun are the best. The other top picks are the garlic parmesan wings and the lemon pepper wings

• Wingstop
    Richard P
    4 Sep 10, 2012

Often times it is difficult to write reviews for chain restaurants. What can you really say? In general the food is the same from location to location. So either you like it or you don't.

However, SERVICE is one aspect in which you can set yourself apart! Some buddies and I stopped by to grab some wings and beer this past weekend. The lady at the register was extremely friendly and helpful:

* When one of my friends wanted to order the Atomic. She asked if we have ever tried it and then offered a sample wing. She said she didn't want us to waste ordering 10 wings if we didn't like it. AWESOME!

* When we decided to get beer, we were debating whether to get bottles or pitcher. She suggested we get a pitcher because it would be much cheaper then buying the bottles.

4 stars for great service! Wings are always gonna be wings, but if you like wings this particular Wing Stop location is a great option!