Winter Garden Theatre

236 West 45th Street, New York, NY

This theater is pretty nice although not to big. We got some really good seats around five or six row and they were pretty spacious.

Popular withLocal

Restaurants near Winter Garden Theatre

Halal Guys -- 53rd and 6th

0.22 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

The best chicken and rice in town. For $6, you get a massive bowl of chicken/lamb and rice with lettuce and pitas. The red condiments are very spicy (those with sensitive tongues are now forewarned). The line is often long but the affordable price, massive serving, and delicious food makes this food cart completely worth it!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Carnegie Deli

0.2 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

The best deli sandwich in NYC and definitely worth every penny. This will be at least two meals for two people.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness

Magnolia Bakery

0.23 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

I know Magnolia Bakery is known for their cupcakes but I'm actually not a fan of them. I give ALL my five stars to their banana pudding. OMG. Heaven in a cup.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Le Bernardin

0.1 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Wonderful food and experience. Attentive wait staff. A bit pricey for our modest budget, so we opted for lunch. When we travel we always try to hit a fabulous place and this was exactly that.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Ellens Stardust Diner

0.02 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

The former Ms Subways Diner with a mega sized menu and non stop live singing...not only show and movie toons but pop music as well. Food is good...singing in many cases even better...

Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents

Pie Face

0.12 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

THE AUSTRALIANS ARE INVADING NYC! If you are Australian or have ever traveled there, you know that Australians love their Pies. Well this American, loves them too and was ecstatic to discover Pie Face Bakery. Pie Face Bakery is a bakery/cafe, that originated in Bondi, Sydney. Nestled in the heart of Midtown, it’s the perfect spot to grab a treat. ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetVegetarian

Toloache Restaurant

0.11 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

We were looking for something in the theater district, and the menu was appealing. We ordered several dishes, and liked the place, but felt the tacos were far better than the other dishes we tried. We'd come back here, because the food was good and the location was good, but this wouldn't be my first choice for Mexican if you ...

Popular withLuxury

Stage Deli & Restaurant

0.15 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Don't wait in line for a deli go right into this place. This is quintessential NYC deli food and it is very good with tremendous portions. You must have desert also, the slice of cake is enough for 2.

Danji

0.24 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Spicy bulgogi sliders ! Danji: a corean gastro pub. Great place to eat and enjoy life.

Blue Fin

0.18 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

I will agree with Forbes Magazine when they say Blue Fin is "the answer to those who lament the lack of good food in Times Square". The restaurant is expansive, the decor is modern and the sushi/ seafood/ raw bar is fresh and full of flavor.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Pigalle

0.15 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Pigalle's brunch is tasty, although nothing extraordinary. I loved my brioche french toast and the coffee selections were a bit more inventive. I think you probably pay a bit more for atmosphere, which is adorably close to that of a French brasserie, but without any real French people.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Gallagher's Steak House

0.08 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

I simply love classic and traditional steakhouses and this one didn't disappoint. I started with some fresh oysters and had their fillet mignon and everything was superb, tasty and juicy and the service was impeccable. The restaurant is classical with a mood lighting and tons of pictures on the wall from famous people that went there, the location is also ...

Popular withLuxury

Serendipity3

0.94 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

The Serendipity3 has been around since 1954, and has served great food ever since that time. If you get a chance to visit this restaurant on 60th street just east of Central Park, make sure you order the frozen hot chocolate. It's to die for!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Bouchon Bakery

0.49 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

I was extremely stoked to try out this place since Thomas Keller has such a strong reputation that I had to give this place a try in lieu of being able to get reservations at his sought out restaurants Per Se and French Laundry. I have to say that I was extremely disappointed. The decor reminded me of starbucks and ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien Hotel

0.33 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Sneak around a curtained corner in Le Parker Meridien (look for the neon "burger" sign) and boom, you're in Burger Joint. A cult fav in NYC, BJ does burgers and fries right.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Shake Shack - Theater District

0.37 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

The line is usually long, but it is worth it. The fries are crunchy and the burgers are yummy. Go!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Per Se

0.44 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Unless you’re willing to take out a second mortgage, Per Se is probably not the best bet. The food is, obviously, perfected. Presentation, ambiance, service--it has it all. So why do I still feel like there is something missing?

Popular withLuxuryFoodies

Daniel

0.91 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Daniel Boulud's culinary masterpiece is pure NYC perfection. I started my decadent meal with a White Cosmopolitan with Elderflower and ended it with the Maple-Honey Pear Variatio. The service here is impeccable. I noticed a loose thread on my dress and out of nowhere, a server came with silver scissors on a tray to swiftly remove me from my "crisis". ...

Sushi Yasuda

0.91 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

Sushi Yasuda is a fish-lover’s sushi joint. It’s sushi stripped down to its basics, and perfectly executed. The price is high, but you’re getting quality and technique that are bar none.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Jean Georges

0.54 mi from Winter Garden Theatre

I eat there ones . Was good but is more name , and the voilaaaa when their open the dishes but price for the atmosphere was on Trump Building but was like 10 years ago ,, no idea now ,,,

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters