Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

MGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (MGM Grand)

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & GrillAmbassadorPro 2014

Not bad Wolfgang! This was my first time eating at one of his restaurants. When we arrived, there was a half hour wait for a late lunch, which isn't bad since there's shops to peruse nearby.

I got the breakfast sandwich, which was $15. Egg prosciutto, and arugula on ciabatta bread. It was delicious! The egg was runny in the middle. The prosciutto was too salty, so I took some off. There was a side salad too, which was nice :)

My friends' corner beef hash was amazing as well. I thought the linguini with clams was just ok; it was a pretty big entree though (another friend had to help her finish it).

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & GrillPro 2014

It was the morning after a drunken night. Wolfgang Puck is known for their pizzas and pastas, but here we are trying to fight the hangover with anything else. It is located in the lobby of the MGM Casino. You are in the middle of the casino when dining here, so be prepared for the same smoke odor you get at the poker tables. This place is not known for breakfast food but here we are at the cusp of lunch, which is also when they open for the day. The best way to fight a hangover, oily food. A mistake, really, for this place at least.

-=-Reuben-=- Not the greatest Reuben. It's a bit expensive for what you get. Rye is not the tastiest bread, but coupled with the tasteless meat cut of the corn beef and the overly spread mayonnaise, it's not gonna be good eatin for today. It was super oily for what it was. I probably wouldn't dine here again, but that famous name of familiarity will attract customers again and again.

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & GrillPro 2014

I am indeed a fan, initially i wasn't to excited about eating here..as i had Pizza and sandwiches the day before.. and never been much of a fan of Wolf from past experiences.

but since we did hit the black jack table straight from our beds. After an hour or 2 of playing we were way too lazy to walk around in search for food to fill our tummies. Wolf Gang was conveniently located right in front of our black jack table, so we settled.

service was really great, mainly from the bus boys around that filled up our waters, and proceeded to asked if we needed anything else, The love wasn't well recieved from our Waitress, She didn't fill up our waters and her gestures just seemed forced. Though she did suggest the Ravioli truffle mushroom..and that was OMG, just delish! So i guess that made up for lack of qualified service.

My friends each their own, enjoyed the pizzas and the calamaris!
    good job wolf! I am glad I settled .

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & GrillPro 2014

Pineapple-ginger mojitos! Mai Tais are nontraditional, but brimming with alcohol. (Yep, the drinks are on the strong side.) All the pizzas are good. It's an open area, so you've got a good view of all the passerby if you're facing outward; if you're facing inward, the bar has some good eye-candy too. After all, that's part of the Vegas charm, right?

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

I ordered the burger medium and the blue cheese potato chips, and could not finish either. The burger was okay and did literally explode as blood ran out all over my plate, which was a little disconcerting. I'd probably head somewhere else next time.

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

This is our go-to place in Las Vegas. We love the meatball pizza and fiji apple salad. They have a good selection of beers on tap, and a nice variety of affordable wines by the glass. Shawn and Terry are among the best bartenders I've encountered in Las Vegas, and always do a fantastic job of anticipating our needs.

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Whenever we stay in Vegas, we have lunch here.

• Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

The Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in the MGM Grand, which opened in 2004, modernizes the traditional “bar and grill” concept with approachable fine dining in a magnificent setting. Just like its name, the restaurant features a contemporary 'bar and grill' menu artfully executed by Chef Scott Irestone. He incorporates everyone's favorite grill foods that can be enjoyed either as a relaxed, leisurely dining experience or as a quick-bite. Conveniently located adjacent to the Cirque du Soleil “KA” theater, the restaurant has an exciting bar and a beautiful glass enclosed private dining room.

1,585 people visited Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill