Restaurants near Woodland Mall
- 10.03 mi
- 23.49 mi
- 33.91 mi
- 44.22 mi4.22 mi from Woodland Mall2 reviews
I absolutely loved everything about my trip to The Winchester. The menu was full of unique dishes all made with really fresh ingredients (they even have their own garden across the street!). I loved the Naan club sandwich I had. The portions are generous, the prices reasonable and the drink list plentiful. There's lots of unique things to try here ...
- 53.93 mi3.93 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
I knew just by the name this was a place I had to check out. We went for brunch and it was absolutely delicious. I had the breakfast burrito which looked small on the plate but was more than adequate to fill me up. It had a nice blend of flavors and tasted very fresh. The lemon ricotta pancakes were ...
- 63.53 mi3.53 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
Not to be missed. Local icon.
- 73.63 mi3.63 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
Great place with Friendly staff and Free Wi-Fi
- 83.8 mi3.8 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
- 94.23 mi4.23 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
Great food. Go for the tasting menu. You pick one of each course for $33. It is a great find.Popular withBusinessBudgetLocal
- 104.12 mi4.12 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
It is an old style diner with awesome pancakes, french dip subs, pot roast, and club sandwiches.
- 112.46 mi2.46 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
Authentic Japanese Food.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 124.2 mi4.2 mi from Woodland Mall1 review
The Green Well is a popular gastro pub with more successful beer than food. They have a large selection of Michigan brews among their big beer list. And their wine list even includes some decent glasses from further north in the state. Their oddly conceived menu--divided by "Fresh Flavors," "Regional American Classics," and "Cuisine of the World," and then further ...
- 133.89 mi
- 145.18 mi
- 155.21 mi
- 165.24 mi
- 176.46 mi
- 185.34 mi5.34 mi from Woodland Mall
This is an amazing sea food place. It's definitely an upscale restaurant with upscale prices, but the food is upscale quality. I've never had a bad meal. Absolutely everything is top notch. I highly recommend the "surf 'n turf" lobster and filet mignon dish. The steak just melts in your mouth and the lobster is cooked to perfection. Leo's is ...Popular withFoodies
- 197.14 mi
- 207.84 mi7.84 mi from Woodland Mall1 review