Wuksachi Lodge & Village
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Wuksachi Lodge & VillageFirst to ReviewDec 27, 2013
The Wuksachi Lodge & Village is located just about twenty minutes from the main entrance to the absolutely beautiful Sequoia National Park, and provides some of the most conveniently located and accommodating lodging for those wishing to spend a lot of time exploring this gorgeous natural area. The rooms are priced at around $220/night during peek season and holidays, and $100/night during the off season (November-April). Those aren't exactly the cheapest prices around, but if you are wishing to save some money and lodge close to the park, you might as well camp. For a comfortable place to stay in a great location, and with a quality on-site restaurant, this establishment is a great option to look into.
Very Good!245 reviews across the web.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance.
- Free Parking