This downtown “exotic sausage grill” features more than 20 varieties of sausage, served with a great array of dipping sauces to match. But the unusual meats are the real draw: Rattlesnake and rabbit with jalapeños, anyone? Great!
Restaurants near Wurstküche Restaurant
- 610.97 mi350 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.97 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant6 reviews
Chill place to bePopular withDesignNightlifeLocal
- 620.62 mi0.62 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant8 reviews
As probably the most popular food truck in LA right now, the Grilled Cheese Truck lines can be up to 2 hours long. However, you do need to try the truck at least once just so you can say you have. What’s so special about a grilled cheese sandwich? When they include BBQ and mac n cheese into it, you ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 630.38 mi410 Boyd Street, Los Angeles, California0.38 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant5 reviews
The Econdite is locals only type of bar that welcomes all who are willing to come to what they like to call Skidrokyo (the area that connects Little Tokyo and Skid Row). The neighborhood is not much to look at but they do have a gated parking lot that offers free parking in the evenings and plenty of street parking ...Popular withFoodiesNightlifeStudents
- 640.74 mi524 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 900130.74 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant4 reviews
Nickel diner, located in the heart of Downtown, serves legit diner food, making it a top contestant in LA’s best breakfast/brunch spots. Everything from the eggs to their sandwiches is solid. Surprisingly, my favorite dish ended up being a vegetarian one – their grilled vegetable sandwich is the best I’ve ever had. Make sure to finish your meal with a ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal
- 650.65 mi400 S Main St # S06, Los Angeles, CA0.65 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant5 reviews
Are you a hearty showered delicious gooey fries lover like myself???? It's time to check out the options at Pete's Cafe. There is inside bar seating with some nice decor. I always love when you have the option of outdoor seating. Makes it easier to people watch. What I ordered: - Tomato soup - Mac and cheese - Bacon and ...Popular withFoodiesLocalNightlife
- 660.79 mi
- 670.98 mi700 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 900120.98 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant
CBS is not the best dim sum I’ve ever had, but it’s decent. They have all the usual dim sum dishes pushed around in carts around the restaurant. The har gow (shrimp dumpling) and shrimp chang fun (rice noodle) were just okay. The spare ribs were pretty good. If you don’t want to wait for a table, you can go ...Popular withWellness
- 680.7 mi1855 Industrial Street, Los Angeles, California0.7 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant4 reviews
I patronized this lovely establishment with some close friends not too long ago. We were immediately greeted by the impeccably dressed doorman. It was a very nice touch that almost seems lost nowadays. The menu was exciting so we couldn't wait to order. The one that stood out the most was definitely the cheese and chocolate plate. I would go ...Popular withFoodies
- 690.31 mi123 Japanese Village Plz Mall, Los Angeles, CA0.31 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant
This is the first place I walked into on my first visit to Little Tokyo many years ago. I remember seeing the name and pointing, "omg. it's yamazaki! wait...ugh. it looks kinda ghetto." I was used to going to the really nice, well-lit Yamazaki's they had in Thailand with all the fancy fancy cakes (I miss the green tea cake ...Popular withFamilies
- 700.62 mi429 N Western Ave Ste 5 Wilshire Center, Los Angeles, California0.62 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant
Om nom nom nom. I want to eat everything here! Macarons, ice box cookies and cakes! Some delicious macaron flavors to try: kahlua milk, sweet confession, lavender lemonade, bailey's caramel and royal milk tea.
- 710.77 mi118 West 5th street, Los Angeles, CA 90013, United States0.77 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant3 reviews
Eats: Pork sliders, spicy garlic fries Event: Non-Artwalk Thursday My adventures of wandering downtown LA brought me to this bar. The cocktail prices ($10+) were a bit of a deterrent knowing that it wasn't the happy hour on a Thursday night. Nevertheless, the live music allured me through the doors, then there was a Yelp coupon which sealed the deal. ...
- 720.73 mi1820 Industrial Street #260, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.73 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant3 reviews
holay mouth orgasm! Am I allowed to say that? This place is like a hidden gem. I almost don't want to share it with people for fear it might get invaded. It is the perfect setting to have an easy breezy morning filled with soothing calmness, great company, and great food. The way this place is laid out and decorated ...
- 730.61 miLos Angeles, CA 900120.61 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant3 reviews
Five soft chewy cookie choices X 9 different homemade ice cream flavors = 45 reasons to track down the Coolhaus ice cream truck. Its name a tongue-in-cheek mashup of Bauhaus / Rem Koolhaas / "cold house" (it's an ice cream truck, get it?), these guys have perfected the ice cream sandwich. Flavors run the gamut from classic (snickerdoodle + vanilla ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesBackpackers
- 740.79 mi
- 750.74 mi1850 Industrial Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.74 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant5 reviews
I honestly don't know what was off about Church & State, but I just felt like my whole experience was very so-so. I mean, the place looks nice and the food was decent, but I just wasn't very impressed with anything. The table bread is good -- I give them that. It tasted like a high-quality baguette bread. We ordered ...Popular withFoodies
- 760.4 mi243 South San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA0.4 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant4 reviews
I'm a fan of this resto that does a little bit of everything Japanese from decent sushi to cooked dishes. My favourite thing is their uni goma tofu, which is housemade tofu topped with uni from the co-owner's family farm. They also do a nice ankimo. Plus they are usually playing fun hip hop music when I go, which somehow ...
- 770.67 mi413 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA0.67 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant
Best cupcakes in downtown Los Angeles? I'm pretty picky when it comes to cupcakes. I prefer them moist, not too sweet. (Crumbs Cupcakes is the opposite of this, which I dislike). The apple cupcake and the strawberry cupcake were my favorites. Their cupcakes are pretty big in size (large enough to go halfsies), if you don't opt for their miniature ...Popular withVegetarianTrendstersWellness
- 780.26 mi114 S. Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States0.26 mi from Wurstküche Restaurant4 reviews
I had been meaning to go to the Spice Table ever since I met chef Bryant Ng back in June at the Vendy Awards. Chef Ng was named one of the best new chefs in 2012 by Food & Wine magazine. The food at the Spice Table is Singaporean and Vietnamese. The spices can be tasted throughout the 3 dishes ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness
- 790.42 mi
- 800.78 mi