Wyndham Cypress Palms
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Wyndham Cypress PalmsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Aug 25, 2013
Besides the Pop Century, of course, this is the first hotel I have visited that plays classic rock around the lobby and pool areas. Little things like that are just icing on the cake at Wyndham Cypress. This resort encompasses a variety of huge townhouses on a beautiful and quiet property. The staff is great, and they each take time to get to know the guests and remember you by name. There are two luxurious pools, each with a jacuzzi alongside a tranquil patio area. The décor is a chic and modern take on the tropical theme, and you can really sink in and relax here.Recommended for:
- Wyndham Cypress PalmsMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersJul 23, 2013
This cozy timeshare resort is located in Kissimmee, and features condominium-style suites. In fact, it looks very much like a condo complex with a Southern or tropical theme. While it may not be large, it offers much in the way of amenities: a shuttle to area attractions and theme parks, an arcade/game room, free coffee and tea, an activities center, and a pool. There is also a Florida room behind the lobby leading to real-life tropical jungle,which only adds to the theme.
Very Good!173 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.