Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Member Reviews (1)
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach ResortFirst to ReviewSep 15, 2013
This hotel is brand new (well you would never know it used to be a HJ because it was completely gutted) and the lobby, rooms, every space is very nice.
Although the property is across the street from the beach, the views are amazing and the color of the ocean really pops with the decor of the room. Right when you walk in the door, you're like "wow!"
The floors are done in a tile that looks like hardwood...very upscale feel and sliding barn doors to the bathroom are a nice touch.
There is a guest pantry adjacent to the front desk that offers snacks for sale plus complimentary Starbucks in the morning. Love it!
The hotel is pet friendly which was a super plus for me! Fergie, my little Yorkie was in attendance!
The staff is super friendly and it's obvious how proud they are of the hotel.
Excellent!504 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Beach100% appreciated the clean beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.