Wyndham Harbour Lights
Member Reviews (2)
- Wyndham Harbour LightsMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I stayed here with a few friends while attending San Diego Comic-Con. The room was very modern and spacious and had excellent service. I liked that we had a small kitchenette to cook food when we did not want to go out to grab a bite to eat. What I enjoyed most about this hotel was the location. It was pretty much in the heart of the Gaslamp area, where everything was happening. You could just walk a couple of blocks and you would have many choices of restaurants, bars, and shops to go to. Also, since I stayed here during SDCC, it was a very close and convenient walk to the convention center as well as other attractions such as Petco Park, Horton Plaza, and the Marina.
- Wyndham Harbour LightsMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversJul 04, 2012
This place was a God send during this year's SDCC. Located on 5th Street, it was pretty much in the middle of the Gaslamp mayhem. Believe me, there was plenty! The bell staff was wonderful, and we made sure to tip them well for making several trips to store our luggage and items we purchased at the convention. The rooms are fully equipped with a kitchenette, seating area, and comfortable beds. I especially liked how their bathrooms were stocked with Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa products. Parking is a bit pricey at $29, but worth it. Not that you'll really need a car around here with everything being within walking distance. I would love to stay here again next year if given the opportunity. Very convenient and excellent location in downtown San Diego.
Excellent!99 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 95% of the guests loved it.
- FoodFood is delicious. 82% of the guests liked it.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.