The outdoor waterfall/bar is awesome. Pretty far down the strip to stay at.
Things to do near Wynn Las Vegas
- 610.54 mi
- 620.3 mi
- 630.7 mi3500 South Las Vegas Boulevard S08, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.7 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
This is one of the most fun cigar shops on the strip - interestingly, it's the first licensed store from the Arturo Fuente cigar brand. They have a variety of great cigars (even some of the rarer finds). They are very strict about keeping it 21 and over though because they have a bar inside. At the bar, they have ...
- 640.97 mi390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891030.97 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
Soaring over the beautiful blue skies of Las Vegas as the sun comes up is a great way to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east, and the Red Rock Mountains as well as the Red Rock Canyon to the west. As you drift into total bliss you will create lasting memories of your ...Popular with
- 650.89 mi3570 Las Vegas Blvd South #L-230.89 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
My favorite Fat Tuesday! The only one I know of that still serves mudslides (the best!) It's in the back of the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. At this one, there are actual tables to sit at, and you can watch the show every hour in the middle of the mall (still have no idea what it's about, but I ...Popular with
- 660.27 mi
- 670.84 mi3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.84 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
The "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign is probably a must for anyone visiting LV. Luckily, it's easy to get to, conveniently located, and taking a photo shouldn't take too long. It's on the south side of the strip and has a parking lot solely for visiting the sign. You might have to stand in line in order to take ...Popular with
- 680.51 mi3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-89410.51 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
I did not do this, but I was there for one. They are beautiful, and the setting is beyond compare, but I did think that it was just a little impersonal. I mean, I loved the idea of getting married on the bridge over the grand canal and all, but it's right on the midway so to speak and seems ...
- 690.97 miLas Vegas, Nevada0.97 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
Take your Mom here if she is sick of the Nickel slots. I went to all the "Nature" spots in Vegas and Reno area to take a break from gambling, eating and drinking. Nice place.
- 700.97 mi
- 710.59 miThe Theater, Harrah's, 3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.59 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
Got tickets from Tix4tonight for tickets on the same day of the show... they seat you based on 1st come 1st served unless you upgraded & paid more $ to be seated in VIP section. Great show for kids =) Mac king was very entertaining & fun to watch. Show was a lot better than I expected it to be. ...
- 720.97 miMonte Carlo Resort and Casino0.97 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
This place is a gem hidden in plain sight. It is on the Monte Carlo hotel floor. It looks like it is a restaurant, but it is in fact both a steakhouse and lounge with some very inventive cocktails. I had the Heat Of The Moment, it lived up to its name, the drink comes garnished with two inverted red ...Popular with
- 730.97 mi0.97 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
YES, I am a Couture Whore! :) Stopped by here again with a girlfriend and we both agreed: ANNIE CREAMCHEESE is AWESOME. Merrily Caldwell, the wonderful store manager, was not pushy and was fun, friendly, and possessed knowledge about the store, clothes, etc. I bought a Bianca Coletti (LA designer) black bikini which looked amazing on. It was a one-of-a-kind ...Popular with
- 740.52 mi3275 industrial road0.52 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
This is my favorite adult shops in all of las vegas. This place has great selection of toys and lingerie. They have one of a kind toys and accessories. a must go if you want to get hot and nasty while in Vegas.
- 750.68 mi2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States0.68 mi from Wynn Las Vegas3 reviews
There are real rides in the Adventuredome, including a water ride and a large looping roller coaster. There are also various rides for children, miniature gold, and arcade games. $8 gets you a ride on the roller coaster. $24 can get you an all-day ride pass.Popular with
- 760.97 mi
- 770.83 mi3555 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-89010.83 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
Located in the Flamingo Hotel Casino on The Las Vegas Strip. Ok so we are not talking the San Diego Zoo, but this is fun free attraction. The Flamingos seem to enjoy the attention, so why not indulge them. You can also take a break from the sun by taking a seat in the shade near the modest waterfall (Hey ...Popular with
- 780.4 mi
- 790.97 mi
- 800.31 mi3325 Las Vegas Blvd S, Paradise, Nevada0.31 mi from Wynn Las Vegas2 reviews
Beautiful store on the heart of the Vegas strip. Conveniently located on the first level of The Shoppes at The Palazzo, the 1,900 square- foot store showcases a variety of designer brands including David Yurman, John Hardy, Judith Leiber, Nancy Gonzalez, Valentino, VBH, Larisa Barrera, Carlos Falchi, Kotur and Jane August.