Wynn Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 770 8000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (115)
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversFoodiesWellness+ 3Sep 18, 2013
My favorite place to stay. Huge, quality rooms, good views and a much quieter casino/ lobby than other strip hotels. TVs in the bathrooms. Electronic everything. Class all the way. I recommend doing Priceline's "Name your own price" to try and get this place. You might luck out and get it for under $100/nt ;)
- Wynn Las VegasCommunity ManagerMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Oh, Steve Wynn, you crazy cat. You went and built a beautiful hotel that does what other hotels on the Strip fail to do: flood it will natural light. Then you went and did it again with Encore, the second of Wynn's hotel towers. Bravo, sir. But I must commend you even more for the amazing dinner buffet (Vegas is, after all, 40% about the buffets), for I have never cracked crab so effortlessly in all my life...
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Aug 15, 2013
One of the “newer” hotels/casinos in Vegas… Very luxurious and beautiful… The décor of the common areas (I haven’t seen the rooms) is very creative and very impressive… The food and entertainment options are abundant.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jan 29, 2014
I really love the love Wynn! from the food, to the pool, to the nightlife. On my visit recently to the Wynn I went with co-workers for dinner to the buffet and I haven't been in like six months, and It was great to see that they had changed up their menu quite a bit. They had a crepe station in the dessert area, and they had added more Italian and Asian entrees. The staff throughout the entire property are always friendly, and make you feel so welcome with their bright smiles.
The rooms are great too. Very spacious and the beds are so comfy. I got the opportunity to stay during the grand opening. The casino area is great. Lots of tables and slots, and I really don't get that smokey feeling when I do sometimes when I step into a hotel casino. The Wynn is definitely one of my favorite places on the strips, and the hospitality always keeps me and my family coming back time after time.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Oct 08, 2013
Favorite Hotel on the strip! Service was great and rooms were so modern looking! Beds were super comfortable. My only complaint is the check in process I wish it was a little bit faster.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 3Feb 08, 2014
The Wynn is a 5 star hotel on the strip that deserves its rating. The rooms were huge with automatic curtains opening onto a view of the city. The bathroom was so large we could fit our baby crib in there and he had his own room, which was separate from the powder room. The design is modern with a bit of flamboyance, but they did not spare on the details and - hey, it's Vegas! The concierge helped us select a restaurant and a show and the staff we encountered were incredibly nice. I would definitely recommend a stay. Our daughter wanted to live there.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
One of the best places to stay. Swanky! Great view of the strip if you get high enough. The buffet is awesome, the nightclub is always bumping. Pretty hard to get into and beautiful. Le reve plays here!
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Sep 27, 2013
Great amenities and restaurants.
The rooms are large and comfortable and the amenities are fabulous.
Do Not miss Le Reve the show at the hotel it is one of the best on the strip!
XS The nightclub at Encore is amazing in the summer when it opens up to the pool...A MUST!
Excellent!6807 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building89% said the facilities were very new.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 85%.