Phone:+1 702 770 8000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Business Travelers
User Reviews (115 Reviews)
- Wynn Las VegasCommunity ManagerMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Oh, Steve Wynn, you crazy cat. You went and built a beautiful hotel that does what other hotels on the Strip fail to do: flood it will natural light. Then you went and did it again with Encore, the second of Wynn's hotel towers. Bravo, sir. But I must commend you even more for the amazing dinner buffet (Vegas is, after all, 40% about the buffets), for I have never cracked crab so effortlessly in all my life...
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Jan 11, 2014
The Wynn has been working to establish itself as one of the most LGBT-friendly hotels in the city. One of the best features of this luxury facility is the "Pride Concierge," which was created to help ensure that all of its LGBT guests have as enjoyable an experience as possible. Use it to book shows, make restaurant reservations, and get tips for nightlife options.Recommended for:LGBT
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Feb 08, 2014
Love the decor of this hotel, eventhough its quite red inside :-) I have stayed her once for 2 nights in Jan 2010. The rooms are very roomy and nicely done. Encore Beach club and Club XS are my favorites. Le Reve' is one of the best shows I've seen. Highly recommend this place.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Oct 18, 2013
The Wynn Casino and Resort is probably one of the fanciest hotels in Las Vegas. The decor inside the Wynn Casino is in a plush red theme color. From a decorator's standpoint, it's very lavish and eye catching. In addition, there's a mammoth waterfall right outside the Wynn that changes into different rainbow shades of color at night due to the lighting.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesWellness+ 3Feb 11, 2014
Stay here all the time with my husband! He's a huge blackjack player so his host comps us in the best suite & always makes sure we are taken care of w show tix, rolls Royce limos, everything! Beautiful casino and rooms. Nice crowd. Upscale. I love the shopping here & it's just a few minutes walk to the Venetian shops
Outstanding!9983 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building87% said the facilities were very new.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 85%.