Wynn Las Vegas

3131 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109

LGBT

Crystal

Beautiful hotel. Make sure to go to the 1/2 show tickets booth before you spend top dollar anywhere else. There are two locations, just ask at the front desk and they will give you directions.

Rick Foster

THE WYNN IS A MADE FOR ADULT HOTEL. STEVE WYNN PURPOSELY WANTED A ALL ADULT HOTEL. YOU WILL NEVER SEE STROLLERS IN HIS LOBBY. FOR REASONS VERY FEW KNOW... IT IS A GORGEOUS HOTEL AND LE REVE IS A GREAT SHOW. ONE OF THE BEST IN VEGAS..

destination360

Great Hotel for couples, high rollers, luxury seekers. We've stayed here to photograph virtual tours of the property and enjoyed every time. Easy to get around and the pool area is very clean. Its feels secluded and possible to find your own niche.

andre

One of the top hotels of Las Vegas, beautiful everywhere, great rooms, one of the best casinos if not the best, awesome restaurants like Daniel Boulod great entertainment with Le Reve... Wynn has everything you need.

Kevin Cheng

This hotel is gorgeous and so classy, it's a real pleasure just to walk through and look around. The air is so fresh inside the casino, I wish I could afford to gamble here. The buffet is up there but for the price I think there might be slightly better choices around still.

Ziv Tarsi
    3 Jul 04, 2012

The casino at the Wynn is really fancy, all new and spacious, but the place is just too expensive, even the table minimums are higher than most of the casinos around, still, it's a really nice place to walk through, maybe spend some time on the low stake slots :)

Maayan

Very chic hotel.
    The floor is beautiful and there is a nice fountain with sculptures.
    Really nice.

Ashley Bleimes

Great spot on The Strip, without any annoying themes. The rooms are quite large and have floor-to-ceiling windows with fab views. Close to other popular spots (Venetian, Caesar's), so it's also a good jumping off point. If you want to stay put the spa, restaurants, clubs and pools are quite nice. Would definitely recommend. The sangria is a must...

Andreas

The Wynn has to be my favorite property in Las Vegas. Every aspect of hospitality and world class entertainment (cuisine, gambling, golf, nightlife, shows, shopping, spas...) is addressed and executed in the most careful manner.

The Wynn has a distinct air about it that makes you feel like you are a celebrity, while you are merely crossing the casino floor to get to the elevator.

Be sure to check out the Lake of Dreams which comes to life with lights and full audio at night. For the best view, get yourself a drink at Parasol Down and enjoy the show!

George Kardaras

Nice rooms. They have the best nightclubs on the strip. The door and floor was super busy.

Tthe style of the casino was really pleasing and the location is good too. The steakhouse next door (Carnevino?) was TO DIE FOR!

Alexis Zimbalist

The Wynn is great if you've never been. Beautiful Rooms, not as big as some of the others but really well done all around.

eywu

Between the Wynn and the Bellagio ... I have to give it to the Wynn as far as having the most Epic suites ... however, the Bellagio still wins out overall in my book.

You can see the touches that Steve Wynn infused in the Bellagio that carry over to The Wynn. The down side of the Wynn is that everything is just at a smaller scale.

The landscaping outside is impressive and the architectural feat ... amazing. But still it's lacking a grandness that you find at the Bellagio.

Regardless, the Wynn is no slouch and when the rooms are cheap ... I definitely stay here.

Jessica Cheung

This has got to be by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in during my stints in Vegas. It is kind of amazing inside.

We get there late and find that they have given up our room. Ok so we're off to a poor start, the front desk tries to ask us to pay for an upgrade to another room, but hello this is not our fault, so with that reasoning we get bumped up.

We walk in and it is an astonishing view. Our room on the 50th floor faces the golf course and the beautiful waterfall behind it. The room is stunning with floor to ceiling windows and decorative mirrors. The shades are drawn by buttons in the middle console next to the beds. Not only are there 2 queen beds, there are two sinks and a vanity. There's a LCD in the bathroom, plasma in the main room and the alarm clock is an iHome iPod player that can charge our iPhones with. The room is amazing.

Downstairs there are several late dining facilities and stores that open till midnight and serve drinks like mimosas and sparkling wine while you peruse the products. I get giddy just thinking about how nice it was.

The staff and promoters here were also very helpful. Being guests there we had instant access to the club, which opens up onto their outdoor waterfall. While the music was subpar which I find with many Vegas clubs the view was fabulous and the drinks were good.

I had an amazing time staying here. It doesn't matter that it's at the end of the strip, it's just one of the nicest places to stay and besides we took cabs everywhere we went so who cares about walking around?

Austin Szu

The last time I was in Vegas before this stay was when they were BUILDING the Wynn, so it I suppose it's only fitting that my first visit after a 4+ year hiatus be at the hotel that wasn't even open when I was here last. It's almost as if they had built the hotel for me and my first visit was long overdue. But that's just wishful thinking.

The Wynn being one of Vegas' more recent hotels, there are a few aspects of the hotel that follow an architectural pattern with some of the other newer hotels. Take the parking garage for example. Instead of parking garages where you go round and round as you ascend multiple levels of parking, the ramp to climb each level is on the exterior of the structure so the interior resembles more that of a supermarket parking lot. Why I'm spending so much time talking about the parking structure I have no idea.

Walking into the casino.... Oh look, slot machines! Poker tables! Scantily clad cocktail waitresses! All these (and more) you will find in just about any casino, old or new, in Las Vegas. *sigh* What a life....

My friend was able to score an upgrade up to the 52nd floor. Yes, you heard me... FIFTY TWO. All 3 of our rooms had great views. The room I was in specifically had a view of the strip, and while the other 2 rooms were on the other side of the hotel, their room were overlooking a golf course. The rooms were standard: bed, sofa and ottoman, wall-mounted flat screen TV, desk with a video phone and fax machine, and books and booklets detailing the room and resort amenities. The bathroom had separate shower and bathtub, dual sinks with a vanity in between, a small wall TV, and a segregated toilet with a phone. Hey, it solves the problem of answering the phone call while you're seated on the throne. I'm just saying.

I don't have to tell you that the hotel overall is just gorgeous. The theme of the bronze exterior of the hotel seamlessly transports itself to the color scheme inside. The layout of the casino and surrounding areas is not complicated to navigate and makes everything seem easily accessible. All of the dealers I dealt with were nice, patient and courteous, except for maybe the late late hours when they're not as talkative and would probably prefer being in bed instead of handing out winnings at the craps tables. Yes, I found my new poison of choice at the casino: craps. I never understood the game up until this trip when a couple of my friends explained a few basics and I experienced some beginner's luck. One session I had started with $30 and within an hour, I had quadrupled my money.

We also checked out the pool which was quite nice and relaxing.

We did have a chance to experience any of the fine restaurants here at the Wynn, which include Bartolotta or Daniel Boulud Brasserie. We did however eat at their buffet for brunch for one of our meals

Would I stay here again? Well, not unless I scored some sort of deal or promo (which my friend did) or we were in a larger group, like we were, bringing down the room cost for everybody.

Lorrie M
    5 Jul 15, 2014

It's pretty hard for me to give a hotel five stars, because for the most part I can always find something wrong with it, especially if it was hyped up. And hyped up the Wynn was for me. I asked many people about it and most of them said it was amazing but many people said they only went to the casino and not the hotel so I didn't really know what to expect.

However, I had stayed at the Venetian and Palazzo and seen the inside of the nicer rooms at the Bellagio so I was not really prepared to be floored by the impressiveness that is Wynn. I suspect Encore would be much the same except perhaps slightly bigger but the Wynn was good enough for me.

One of the things that I judge most hotels by is how thoughtful the designers were when they designed the rooms, bathrooms etc. Some places you don't have a choice because you know its a crappy hotel and you can't expect too much. But places like the Venetian and Palazzo even failed in some of the detailed thoughtfulness that went into creating the Wynn. It was as if somebody actually came in the room, lived here for a week, and said ... these are the things that REAL people need and now we need to design them into the room to make it functional AND luxurious. I love it! Everything from their showers and bath tiles to the beds and the flat screen TV's ... and I didn't even get a high floor either.

Their pool is also equally amazing, I went there when it was 68 degrees and their pool was heated and their outdoor area was so beautiful. They have some of the best restaurants on the strip and everything is so accessible. When I stayed at the Wynn I didn't even want to leave; I've never felt this way about another hotel on the strip!

I can only conclude with this that despite all the five stars I've stayed at, and all the other hotels in on the strip, and even the W in New York and the Westin in San Francisco ... the Wynn is quite possibly the best hotel I've ever stayed at. Ever.

Isabel Dennis

If you got a big refund this year, book a couple nights here. The pool/casino/club are all insane, but the down comforters are unlike any you've ever felt.

Veronica Sartori
    5 Jul 03, 2012

Next to Vdara & the MGM Signature suites, Wynn is probably the best place to stay on the strip. The hotel in itself is a beautiful Vegas resort with luxury shopping & dining, lounges & clubs, and of course, their own exclusive golf course. Many of the restaurants at the Wynn have a really beautiful fountain, too. I'd highly recommend to check this place out for the scenery, even if you aren't staying here.

Connie Chen
    5 Jul 03, 2012

I recommend checking out the Wynn hotel - it's absolutely beautiful. Also, they have a very good ventilation system so you won't feel like you're being second hand smoked to death. Fabulous restaurants.

Celeny Da Silva
    4 Jul 03, 2012

This Wynn is modern and vibrant! It offers beautiful rooms with terrific views, a lively casino, enjoyable pool/areas, good restaurants and a nightclub, Tryst, that rocks! It is one of the best in Vegas, though it lacks overall character. Do explore: the best activity in Vegas is to hop from Hotel/casino to hotel/casino to admire the several copy cats of the greatest architectures on the globe. Plus, spend a few $$$ on gambling tables, shops and spas. Do culture: watch at least a single show/musical while in town!

Satya Patel
    5 Jul 03, 2012

If you've got cash this is the place to stay. Great food, clubs and pool. Not the best for kids but I dont care.

Showing Lowest Prices

Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

Aquatic aerial acrobatic shows. Martini fixings in your suite's granite wet bar. A lush green 18-hole golf course filled with streams, waterfalls and forested meadows. With over 2700 rooms (some over 7000 square feet) of pure luxury, the Wynn Las Vegas stands out, even on the Strip.

• Business Center
  • Wake Up Service
  • Safe
  • Car Rental Desk
  • Mini Bar In Room

Excellent!7665 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Room
    96% thought the view was good.
    93% thought it was clean.
    88% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Grounds
    Clean pool, said 87%.
  • Ambiance
    80% were fond of the entertainment options.
  • Hotel Building
    80% enjoyed the lobby entrance.

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas