Wynn Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 770 8000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (115)
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Oct 18, 2013
The Wynn Casino and Resort is probably one of the fanciest hotels in Las Vegas. The decor inside the Wynn Casino is in a plush red theme color. From a decorator's standpoint, it's very lavish and eye catching. In addition, there's a mammoth waterfall right outside the Wynn that changes into different rainbow shades of color at night due to the lighting.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Sep 27, 2013
Great amenities and restaurants.
The rooms are large and comfortable and the amenities are fabulous.
Do Not miss Le Reve the show at the hotel it is one of the best on the strip!
XS The nightclub at Encore is amazing in the summer when it opens up to the pool...A MUST!
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Oct 29, 2012
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love the Wynn and Encore. I was just there a few weeks ago for a conference, and well, it's just an amazing time even tho it was work.
They'd get 5 full stars if their food venues are slightly less expensive, especially their "cafes"... a quick lunch of half sandwich and soup, plus a soda, was still $20+ and not that good. That just seem silly when you can spend the same amt for a buffet.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 1Jul 04, 2012
This hotel is gorgeous and so classy, it's a real pleasure just to walk through and look around. The air is so fresh inside the casino, I wish I could afford to gamble here. The buffet is up there but for the price I think there might be slightly better choices around still.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofFoodiesOutdoor EnthusiastsHistory Buffs+ 2Jul 04, 2012
Great spot on The Strip, without any annoying themes. The rooms are quite large and have floor-to-ceiling windows with fab views. Close to other popular spots (Venetian, Caesar's), so it's also a good jumping off point. If you want to stay put the spa, restaurants, clubs and pools are quite nice. Would definitely recommend. The sangria is a must...
Excellent!6807 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building89% said the facilities were very new.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 85%.