Wynn Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 770 8000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (115)
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jan 29, 2014
I really love the love Wynn! from the food, to the pool, to the nightlife. On my visit recently to the Wynn I went with co-workers for dinner to the buffet and I haven't been in like six months, and It was great to see that they had changed up their menu quite a bit. They had a crepe station in the dessert area, and they had added more Italian and Asian entrees. The staff throughout the entire property are always friendly, and make you feel so welcome with their bright smiles.
The rooms are great too. Very spacious and the beds are so comfy. I got the opportunity to stay during the grand opening. The casino area is great. Lots of tables and slots, and I really don't get that smokey feeling when I do sometimes when I step into a hotel casino. The Wynn is definitely one of my favorite places on the strips, and the hospitality always keeps me and my family coming back time after time.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 18, 2013
The Wynn Casino and Resort is probably one of the fanciest hotels in Las Vegas. The decor inside the Wynn Casino is in a plush red theme color. From a decorator's standpoint, it's very lavish and eye catching. In addition, there's a mammoth waterfall right outside the Wynn that changes into different rainbow shades of color at night due to the lighting.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Sep 27, 2013
Great amenities and restaurants.
The rooms are large and comfortable and the amenities are fabulous.
Do Not miss Le Reve the show at the hotel it is one of the best on the strip!
XS The nightclub at Encore is amazing in the summer when it opens up to the pool...A MUST!Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofNightlife LoversFoodiesWellness+ 3Sep 18, 2013
My favorite place to stay. Huge, quality rooms, good views and a much quieter casino/ lobby than other strip hotels. TVs in the bathrooms. Electronic everything. Class all the way. I recommend doing Priceline's "Name your own price" to try and get this place. You might luck out and get it for under $100/nt ;)
- Wynn Las VegasCommunity ManagerMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Oh, Steve Wynn, you crazy cat. You went and built a beautiful hotel that does what other hotels on the Strip fail to do: flood it will natural light. Then you went and did it again with Encore, the second of Wynn's hotel towers. Bravo, sir. But I must commend you even more for the amazing dinner buffet (Vegas is, after all, 40% about the buffets), for I have never cracked crab so effortlessly in all my life...
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 3Feb 11, 2014
Stay here all the time with my husband! He's a huge blackjack player so his host comps us in the best suite & always makes sure we are taken care of w show tix, rolls Royce limos, everything! Beautiful casino and rooms. Nice crowd. Upscale. I love the shopping here & it's just a few minutes walk to the Venetian shops
Excellent!7124 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel Building80% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Ambiance79% were fond of the entertainment options.