Wynn Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 68%Family Travelers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
- 58%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (117)Write a review
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Jun 16, 2014
I really love the love Wynn! from the food, to the pool, to the nightlife. On my visit recently to the Wynn I went with co-workers for dinner to the buffet and I haven't been in like six months, and It was great to see that they had changed up their menu quite a bit. They had a crepe station in the dessert area, and they had added more Italian and Asian entrees. The staff throughout the entire property are always friendly, and make you feel so welcome with their bright smiles.
The rooms are great too. Very spacious and the beds are so comfy. I got the opportunity to stay during the grand opening. The casino area is great. Lots of tables and slots, and I really don't get that smokey feeling when I do sometimes when I step into a hotel casino. The Wynn is definitely one of my favorite places on the strips, and the hospitality always keeps me and my family coming back time after time.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 11Jan 11, 2014
The Wynn has been working to establish itself as one of the most LGBT-friendly hotels in the city. One of the best features of this luxury facility is the "Pride Concierge," which was created to help ensure that all of its LGBT guests have as enjoyable an experience as possible. Use it to book shows, make restaurant reservations, and get tips for nightlife options.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jun 16, 2014
Favorite Hotel on the strip! Service was great and rooms were so modern looking! Beds were super comfortable. My only complaint is the check in process I wish it was a little bit faster.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers+ 6Oct 07, 2012
Our stay here at the Wynn was very pleasant. The shops at the Wynn are amazing, they have the top brands...Chanel, Louis Vuitton and others. There's no need to walk the strand when your hotel has it all -restaurants, shops, pools, spa, theater & casino...
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Feb 08, 2014
Love the decor of this hotel, eventhough its quite red inside :-) I have stayed her once for 2 nights in Jan 2010. The rooms are very roomy and nicely done. Encore Beach club and Club XS are my favorites. Le Reve' is one of the best shows I've seen. Highly recommend this place.
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Aug 15, 2013
One of the “newer” hotels/casinos in Vegas… Very luxurious and beautiful… The décor of the common areas (I haven’t seen the rooms) is very creative and very impressive… The food and entertainment options are abundant.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 2Jul 04, 2012
Great spot on The Strip, without any annoying themes. The rooms are quite large and have floor-to-ceiling windows with fab views. Close to other popular spots (Venetian, Caesar's), so it's also a good jumping off point. If you want to stay put the spa, restaurants, clubs and pools are quite nice. Would definitely recommend. The sangria is a must...
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 18, 2013
The Wynn Casino and Resort is probably one of the fanciest hotels in Las Vegas. The decor inside the Wynn Casino is in a plush red theme color. From a decorator's standpoint, it's very lavish and eye catching. In addition, there's a mammoth waterfall right outside the Wynn that changes into different rainbow shades of color at night due to the lighting.Recommended for:
- Wynn Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesJul 04, 2012
The casino at the Wynn is really fancy, all new and spacious, but the place is just too expensive, even the table minimums are higher than most of the casinos around, still, it's a really nice place to walk through, maybe spend some time on the low stake slots :)
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!7646 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Location87% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 82%.
- Hotel Building81% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.