Xel-Ha is all about water play in a park setting. Set on a huge natural inlet, activities include snorkeling, snuba, tubing, and interactive programs with dolphins, manatees and stingrays. The freestyle snorkeling also is great for children and beginner snorkelers--the water is calm and shallow and there are plenty of tropical fish darting about. Add to that a handful of ...
Restaurants near Xel-Ha for Luxury Travelers
- 12.4 miCarretera Federal 307, Playa Del Carmen-Tulum, KM. 241, 77780 Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.4 mi from Xel-Ha
Conveniently located right along the highway, Oscar & Lalo's is a family run restaurant that serves very fresh local fishes and cuisine. The Chaya magarita is a much try. There are both indoor and outdoor dining areas where both give very comfortable and relaxing feel, perfect for a lazy and relaxing lunch. They also have hammocks in the back garden ...
- 213.41 miCarretera Tulum - Punta Allen, Tulum, Mexico13.41 mi from Xel-Ha8 reviews
On the jungle side, this cutie restaurant has some of the best "catch of the day" dishes. The drinks are all made with fresh muddled fruits and spices. You do have to be patient and arrive 30 minutes early before they open, or you won't be eating there the evening of your visit. It is the most popular place in ...Popular with
- 38.97 mi8.97 mi from Xel-Ha2 reviews
Every time I go through Playa, I make a pit-stop at this shrimp-taco place on the highway. If you're staying _in_ Playa, it's a little bit of a schlep back out to 307, but soooo worth it. The tacos are simple: perfectly fresh shrimp in a tempura batter, fried until perfectly crispy and set on a tortilla with a squidge ...Popular with
- 410.18 mi10.18 mi from Xel-Ha1 review
These shrimp tacos are neck and neck with La Floresta in Playa del Carmen for best in the area. Don't get too dazzled by all the condiments and salsas--I really think they're best just with a schmear of mayo, and some pico de gallo style salsa. (They bring you just the fried shrimp on tortillas, and it's up to you ...Popular with
- 513.11 micarretera boca paila km 8, tulum mexico, carretera boca paila km 8, tulum mexico, tulum quintana roo, Mexico13.11 mi from Xel-Ha
When you need to escape from Tulum's hot sun, have lunch at Villa Las Estrellas' restaurant. The whitewashed dining room overlooks the beach. Expect fresh seafood, homemade pasta, and friendly service.Popular with
- 68.03 miCarretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km. 4,5, Tulum, Mexico8.03 mi from Xel-Ha2 reviews
Delicious food, beautiful restaurant. Walk back to your hotel if you can on the beach. Order the shrimp linguini and tiramisu. I'm still craving it to this day. Get there early because there surely will be a wait!Popular with
- 715.07 miCarretera Federal 307 Kilómetro 269.5, in front of the School, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Mexico15.07 mi from Xel-Ha3 reviews
The best coffee's and smoothies in Puerto Aventuras. Don't forget to sample the daily baking.
- 811.78 miCarretera Tulum–Boca Paila km 6.4, Zona Hotelera, Tulum, Quintana Roo, México11.78 mi from Xel-Ha1 review
This is the spectacular location of the private Villa/Hotel El Pez at Turtle Cove, TulumPopular with
- 99.77 miTulum, Quintana Roo, México9.77 mi from Xel-Ha1 review
The award wining chefs at Azafran Restraunt in Tulum, Mexico look forward to feeding you soon.
- 1010.18 miAv. Tulum10.18 mi from Xel-Ha1 review
Bueno para: Familias con niños, Comer barato Opciones para cenar: Desayuno/Almuerzo, Lugar para comer, Cenar, Comida para llevar, Abierto por la noche, Tomar postre http://www.tripadvisor.com.ar/Restaurant_Review-g150813-d1150219-Reviews-La_Nave_Pizzeria-Tulum_Yucatan_Peninsula.html
- 119.96 miYucatan Peninsula, Quintana Roo, Mexico9.96 mi from Xel-Ha1 review
- 1229.82 miAvenue Rafael Melgar 23 between Calles 6 & 8, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico29.82 mi from Xel-Ha
Guido's is an upscale dining experience in all ways. Their enchanting courtyard, reminiscent of little Italy will delight you! It is a little more pricier than others in the area but is well worth the cost. Delicious food, outstanding service and an ambiance, especially in the evening is something we recommend to everyone.Popular with
- 1329.28 mi5ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico29.28 mi from Xel-Ha5 reviews
One of two restaurants owned by the same chef on the island. Call it upscale Mexican cuisine. Very good, 5-10 minute walk from the house.Popular with
- 1429.21 miRafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 Mexico29.21 mi from Xel-Ha8 reviews
This family friendly 100% Mexican restaurant has a laid back, casual atmosphere where guests are free to do as they please. Want to dance on a chair? Go ahead! Feel like singing? Sing away! It is all about teamwork here and you are sure to have an enjoyable and memorable experience!Popular with
- 1531.84 miCostera Esta Highway, 6.5 miles north, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 Mexico31.84 mi from Xel-Ha6 reviews
If your touring the other side of the Island we recommend making a stop at Coconuts for lunch. It is the highest point of the Island and offers fantastic views of the Caribbean Sea and white sandy beaches.
- 1629.52 mi
- 1730.16 mi30.16 mi from Xel-Ha2 reviews
Los Sabores is a cute restaurant in a private residence. You walk through the house and are seated in the back yard. It feels as if you have been invited to eat at someone's personal home, and the food is as expected - very authentic. The place is only open for lunch.Popular with
- 1830.16 miAdolfo Rosado Salas entre calle 5 y avenida Rafael E. Melgas (malecón). Cozumel,, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico30.16 mi from Xel-Ha4 reviews
LA MISSION is located a just a few steps from malecon on Rafael E Melgar avenue and offers their guests a dining environment of tropical gardens, Mayan ruins, there are none like it on the island. Making the clients feel like they are in a traditional, pre-Hispanic Cozumel, together with an international cuisine, and a Caribbean ambience and mariachi music.Popular with
- 1928.89 miRafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico28.89 mi from Xel-Ha3 reviews
Less than a 5 minute walk from Villa Miranda this rooftop restaurant is one of our favorite places for breakfast, sunset dinners and spectacular views of both the Caribbean Sea and San Miguel. Although they have plenty of inside seating they also have a large wrap around deck where you can sit outside and enjoy the tropical weather. They do ...
- 2029.5 mi