XS Nightclub

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV

Owie
    5 Mar 22, 2014

XS is one of my favorite club in Vagas! It is the place to be, but make sure you come early because the line is already long starting at 9pm.

Best club
    Best dance floor
    Best good looking people
    Best strip pole
    Best house music

Hands down to the best time of my life at this club. Until we meet again...

Recommended for:Budget TravelersLocal CultureNightlife LoversStudents
    Marcelinho Silva
    5 Sep 02, 2013

Fancy nightclub at Vegas. Very nice environment with beautiful girls all around. The music is awesome and the place is great, be sure to wear fancy clothes and bring some girls with you, otherwise the security guards may not let you in.

Sam Angeli
    5 Jun 28, 2013

I have never been to anything so surreal in all my life. We don't have enough rating stars in my opinion.

The queue is huge to get in but with some convincing we got pretty much straight in. As we walked in the sheer scale of the place takes over. There are people dancing on tables and generally having a really good time.

The DJ was really good, but how could it not be off the back of EDC. The overall atmosphere inside and out is just one of people trying to have as much fun as humanly possible.

We went to the back and where greeted by an amazing pool area with a bar on each side. Be warned buy 2 or 3 drinks at a time as the queues like outside are huge. 8 deep in some places. Be ready to pay for the drinks.

There's also cabana areas on the upstairs walk ways. You can start at one end outside and walk to the inside.

Looking forward to going again on the next visit.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
    Eunice
    5 Jan 05, 2013

XS is the 2nd club that opened up at the Wynn. The first is Tryst, which is a smaller version of XS. And for the ultimate grand master club - Surrender is at Encore, which is the 2nd hotel tower of Wynn. It's always a great night at XS! The DJ's are the best in the world, and one thing I especially love is the dramatic waterfall you'll see as you enter the club.

Chris

Great club, but like everything else at Wynn/Encore, expect to be parted with large amounts of money. You'll have a blast regardless.

Kevin Picholo

XS is my favorite places to hang out in Vegas. I have stayed at Wynn so I can get in here easier without waiting in line. Get a table by the pool side at night and you will definitely enjoy.

Nina H.
    5 Aug 12, 2014

XS is my favorite nightclub in Vegas! The club is beautiful and they play really good music. The dance floor is a bit tricky to get to because it's surrounded by booths and tables, but once you're there - you won't want to leave! You can also hang out by the pool to chill off as well.

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
    Morison Woo
    5 Jul 10, 2014

Ok, who doesn't like XS? There is nothing to complain here. I came on a night where I didn't like the headliner (Lil' John), but I still had lots of fun. When there is a huge pool outside, you cannot complain. And when there are people jumping into it with their clothes/dresses on, that is even better! Let me just say this club is huge. Compared to Marquee and all the other clubs I've been to so far (Hakkasan, Light, Tao, Tryst), this has to be my favorite so far.

They have enough room indoor and outdoor so that you don't feel to cramped up like how it is at other clubs. And what do you know, Lil' John plays EDM. That's pretty funny in my opinion, although he doesn't transition the songs that well. I've had a whole argument with my friends whether Lil' John is good or not, but that's a whole different subject.

Overall, my experience here was great. I would definitely come back again.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersLocal CultureNightlife Lovers
  • XS NightclubCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Audrey Lo "@GogobotAudrey"
    5 Jun 25, 2014

XS is one of the most beautiful clubs I've been to in all the world. The only problem is they know it, so it's pricy and there's always a long line. Hot tip: go super early (like 10pm), get a stamp on your hand, exit and hit the buffet. Come back when the club is "popping" around midnight without the line!

Recommended for:Business TravelersLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
    michere
    5 May 23, 2014

OMG my favorite club of all time that I've been to. I just love the way the space is laid out and it just gives you a feel good vibe when you enter.

I mean yes right now the "it" clubs are Hakkasan and Light. But honestly if there were no happening Dj's going on then I would always choose XS. NO questions!!!!

If I could give it a million stars I would!

Veronica Raye
    5 Jun 15, 2014

I absolutely loved XS. Of course every girl tries to get in without paying but that did not work for me group of friends (we are good looking, I promise!). The music was amazing, it was very big and there was plenty of area to explore. The lines at the bars were not too bad and I loved that you can enjoy some time outside by the pool and still feel like you're "at the club." I highly recommend XS!

Ericayvette
    5 May 23, 2014

The best club in Vegas. There are lots pros and cons to this place. Cons: Always super packed, $50 cover for guys, really long lines, bartenders are slow. Pros: Beautiful, Beautiful d├ęcor, beautiful people, outside sitting area, outside casino area, huge dance floor, great music.

Tips: Get there early around 9pm and you'll still wait 30-45mins to get in. Or find a promoter to see if they can get you in.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
    Kim L. "Lady Boss"
    5 Mar 07, 2013

The BEST club in LV hands down!! =)

My fave club to go 2 in Vegas =)

Beautiful people, beautiful club & great DJs =)

Big dance floor which opens up to the outside pool area so it's not stuffy/ stinky of cigarette smells. =)

There are guest lists, you just need to know a promoter & you'll get in free =)

Craig Weichmann
    5 Sep 11, 2012

A Must Visit. Get yourself at least the small table. We were lucky enough to get the awesome 3 table booth stage left of the DJ. We had bay windows that opened to the pool party. The servers are polite. Jay the bouncer is amazing.

Trina D.

By far the best club in Vegas. Opulent, pulsing, and sinful. It's an experience that garners the phrase, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Ingrid Katz
    5 Jun 08, 2014

Best nightclub in Las Vegas

Kat Sun
    4 Jan 01, 2014

Beautiful club and they often have big headlining DJs, so make sure to plan ahead. If you know a promoter, get on guestlist and make sure you're girls:guys ratio is on the bigger side! Guys usually have to buy presale tickets in advance, but if they see that the guys are with lots of girls, you get fast-tracked to go inside :)

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
    Rhia R.
    4 Nov 01, 2013

I was a little worried about going here, and also because 1) it was a Saturday and 2) it was CES/AVN weekend. Turned out that the timing was perfect. Neither one of the events threw a party here that night. As soon as my friend and I held our place in line, a mad rush of people trickled in behind us. I was amazed to see it moving so fast. I figured I would have waited at least an hour before I got in. I actually reached the entrance in under 30 minutes. Cah-razy! I took a picture as soon as I was inside. First stop was the bar. Prepare to throw down some dough here. My Long Island was $12 bucks, but it was killer. We then made our way to the pool area. Despite the cold weather that night, there were plenty of heat lamps around to make the atmosphere bearable. The place is beautiful. I felt like I was in a dream lounging on the seats that just overlapped the pool. Even witnessed a few crazy antics in there as well (i.e. drunk guy strips down and swims a lap, while another gets soaked up to his elbows from falling in almost completely). I got a lemon drop shot from one of the waitresses (who also happen to be the club's go-go dancers). Another $12, but it was worth it. Once the rest of our group got together, it was time to hit the dance floor. Somewhat crowded, yet tolerable. We really couldn't avoid people trying to make their way across by cutting through or around us, even after we attempted several times to "block" them. They played an interesting selection of music. The first part reminded me of a weekly mix show I listened to, so best believe I was shakin' a leg and bustin' a move. Later on the DJ switched off to the house/techno/mashup stuff that Vegas is known for. I was out of there by a little after 2am because I had already experienced an earful. Overall, it was an incredible night. This place is near the top of my list of clubs to hit up.

Laura Fritz
    LGBT
    4 Oct 06, 2012

Make sure u wear a suit under clothes if u do not it will be boring!!!

Fran V.
    3 Nov 08, 2013
    Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers

Designing and operating a Las Vegas nightclub that stands out from the crowd is an impressive feat, one that the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas achieves with stellar success. Located within this five-star resort on the world-famous Vegas Strip, XS Nightclub features 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space in which to while away the wee hours of the night. With four bars, 26 two-story cabanas and an enormous pool, the patio provides you with more than enough reason to remain outside and enjoy the warm, comforting breeze of a night in the Nevada desert. However, you then miss out on viewing the spectacular interior design of the club, reminiscent of the shape of a human body with its flowing lines and curves, not to mention the five bars, state-of-the-art sound system, massive rotating chandelier and decadent color scheme. Surrounded by this much opulence, you might have trouble keeping your feet on the ground without that inviting dance floor.

5,137 people visited XS Nightclub