XS Nightclub

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
XS Nightclub

• XS NightclubAmbassadorPro 2014

OMG my favorite club of all time that I've been to. I just love the way the space is laid out and it just gives you a feel good vibe when you enter.

I mean yes right now the "it" clubs are Hakkasan and Light. But honestly if there were no happening Dj's going on then I would always choose XS. NO questions!!!!

If I could give it a million stars I would!

• XS NightclubAmbassadorPro 2014

I absolutely loved XS. Of course every girl tries to get in without paying but that did not work for me group of friends (we are good looking, I promise!). The music was amazing, it was very big and there was plenty of area to explore. The lines at the bars were not too bad and I loved that you can enjoy some time outside by the pool and still feel like you're "at the club." I highly recommend XS!

• XS Nightclub

Went here for my bachelorette with my girlfriends in March 2010...it's an awesome club!! The pool area is amazing with floating seats. Someone always falls in the pool though...so watch out :) Xs is a must-go club if you're planning a Vegas trip in the next few months.

• XS NightclubPro 2014

The BEST club in LV hands down!! =)

My fave club to go 2 in Vegas =)

Beautiful people, beautiful club & great DJs =)

Big dance floor which opens up to the outside pool area so it's not stuffy/ stinky of cigarette smells. =)

There are guest lists, you just need to know a promoter & you'll get in free =)

• XS NightclubPro 2014

This is an amazing club. Came last night to see David Guetta - amazing. Beautifully presented, with high ceilings, a big dance floor, and open air area opening onto the pool at the Wynn where you can step out and have a conversation if you want or to dance with your feet in the pool. Can get phenomenally crowded on weekends - so if you are with a group it's worth splurging for a table. Far and away my favorite club in Vegas.

• XS NightclubPro 2014

I loved XS. Went there for my brother's bachelor party and we rocked the place out. One of the guys in our group organized the whole thing with a promoter so we didn't have to wait in line or anything, we got a table outside by the pool which was pretty amazing. This is definitely a great club in Vegas!!! Highly recommended.

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersNightlife Lovers
  • XS NightclubPro 2014

The best club in Vegas. There are lots pros and cons to this place. Cons: Always super packed, $50 cover for guys, really long lines, bartenders are slow. Pros: Beautiful, Beautiful décor, beautiful people, outside sitting area, outside casino area, huge dance floor, great music.

Tips: Get there early around 9pm and you'll still wait 30-45mins to get in. Or find a promoter to see if they can get you in.

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersNightlife Lovers
  • XS NightclubAmbassadorPro 2014

XS is my favorite nightclub in Vegas! The club is beautiful and they play really good music. The dance floor is a bit tricky to get to because it's surrounded by booths and tables, but once you're there - you won't want to leave! You can also hang out by the pool to chill off as well.

• XS NightclubPro 2014

Ok, who doesn't like XS? There is nothing to complain here. I came on a night where I didn't like the headliner (Lil' John), but I still had lots of fun. When there is a huge pool outside, you cannot complain. And when there are people jumping into it with their clothes/dresses on, that is even better! Let me just say this club is huge. Compared to Marquee and all the other clubs I've been to so far (Hakkasan, Light, Tao, Tryst), this has to be my favorite so far.

They have enough room indoor and outdoor so that you don't feel to cramped up like how it is at other clubs. And what do you know, Lil' John plays EDM. That's pretty funny in my opinion, although he doesn't transition the songs that well. I've had a whole argument with my friends whether Lil' John is good or not, but that's a whole different subject.

Overall, my experience here was great. I would definitely come back again.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersLocal CultureNightlife Lovers
  • XS NightclubPro 2014

XS is one of my favorite club in Vagas! It is the place to be, but make sure you come early because the line is already long starting at 9pm.

Best club
    Best dance floor
    Best good looking people
    Best strip pole
    Best house music

Hands down to the best time of my life at this club. Until we meet again...

Recommended for:Budget TravelersLocal CultureNightlife LoversStudents
  • XS Nightclub

I'm always here during Affiliate Summit West and our hosts know how to set us up properly: line skips, table service with bottle after bottle of our beverage of choice. It's really the ONLY way to do XS and I'm privileged to have experienced it. I don't know if I could go just on a ho hum with friends. The lines are crazy and I can't even imagine what the drinks cost. The club itself is GORGEOUS with all the bells and whistles expected of a top notch Vegas club: killer sound system, lights, confetti, and occasional crowdsurfing. Performers I've seen there include Steve Aoki and Diplo.

• XS NightclubCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014

XS is one of the most beautiful clubs I've been to in all the world. The only problem is they know it, so it's pricy and there's always a long line. Hot tip: go super early (like 10pm), get a stamp on your hand, exit and hit the buffet. Come back when the club is "popping" around midnight without the line!

Recommended for:Business TravelersLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
  • XS NightclubAmbassadorPro 2014

Beautiful club and they often have big headlining DJs, so make sure to plan ahead. If you know a promoter, get on guestlist and make sure you're girls:guys ratio is on the bigger side! Guys usually have to buy presale tickets in advance, but if they see that the guys are with lots of girls, you get fast-tracked to go inside :)

• XS NightclubPro 2014

I was a little worried about going here, and also because 1) it was a Saturday and 2) it was CES/AVN weekend. Turned out that the timing was perfect. Neither one of the events threw a party here that night. As soon as my friend and I held our place in line, a mad rush of people trickled in behind us. I was amazed to see it moving so fast. I figured I would have waited at least an hour before I got in. I actually reached the entrance in under 30 minutes. Cah-razy! I took a picture as soon as I was inside. First stop was the bar. Prepare to throw down some dough here. My Long Island was $12 bucks, but it was killer. We then made our way to the pool area. Despite the cold weather that night, there were plenty of heat lamps around to make the atmosphere bearable. The place is beautiful. I felt like I was in a dream lounging on the seats that just overlapped the pool. Even witnessed a few crazy antics in there as well (i.e. drunk guy strips down and swims a lap, while another gets soaked up to his elbows from falling in almost completely). I got a lemon drop shot from one of the waitresses (who also happen to be the club's go-go dancers). Another $12, but it was worth it. Once the rest of our group got together, it was time to hit the dance floor. Somewhat crowded, yet tolerable. We really couldn't avoid people trying to make their way across by cutting through or around us, even after we attempted several times to "block" them. They played an interesting selection of music. The first part reminded me of a weekly mix show I listened to, so best believe I was shakin' a leg and bustin' a move. Later on the DJ switched off to the house/techno/mashup stuff that Vegas is known for. I was out of there by a little after 2am because I had already experienced an earful. Overall, it was an incredible night. This place is near the top of my list of clubs to hit up.

• XS NightclubPro 2014

For top-tier nightlife on the Strip, right now you can't do better than XS, a gorgeous nightclub with indoor/outdoor areas at Encore, next to Wynn Las Vegas. During summer, the Thursday and/or Sunday night swim Dip 'n Dance parties are a cool way to party, but the biggest nights are Friday and Saturday, with huge international DJs making exclusive guest appearances. Lines are long, so reserve ahead for VIP bottle service or cross your fingers.

• XS NightclubPro 2014

The best part about being a girl in Vegas is getting in to all the clubs for free. XS is awesome because it is large and has a good amount of crowd. The line to get in was long for guest lists but moved quickly.

One thing I didn't like as much was that we didn't get a crap load of free drinks tickets like we did at Light. I guess that was good considering there were swimming pools all around and I would have probably fallen into one like my friend did if I had any more to drink.

Sunday nights are pool party nights so bring your swimsuit. The place is huge so you have plenty of places to hang out and there are even spots to sit down. I like that it was busy but not overly crowded.

The staff isn't all that friendly. My friend had to look through her phone for our promoters name and the girl yelled at us saying that we should have been ready. It was also super hard to get service at the bar.

• XS Nightclub

Fancy nightclub at Vegas. Very nice environment with beautiful girls all around. The music is awesome and the place is great, be sure to wear fancy clothes and bring some girls with you, otherwise the security guards may not let you in.

• XS Nightclub

XS is a gorgeous club, no doubt. Plus, it's huge and you can go outside when it's getting cramped inside. However, like most clubs in Vegas, the cover is expensive ($30 for guys, $20 for girls and Encore guests - there's no guestlist), the drinks are nearly $20 a pop, and terrible, terrible DJ. I personally cannot stand mash-ups of terrible hip hop songs, but I guess the majority of club-goers are down with that and/or have short attention spans. They seriously need to get some good celebrity DJs in there -- they make enough money to have one every night.

The doormen and staff are actually really nice, and luckily we got to bypass the insane line. It looked like the line was rather quick though, and they started letting people inside on Friday at around 9:30pm.

The huge pool area is a nice place to lounge, and you can get bottle service out in the cabanas as well. The bartenders work fast, so getting drinks from the bars isn't a problem.

There are a lot of beautiful people, and the go-go dancers are pretty hot... so yes, there are a lot of things that make XS way better than all of the other big clubs I've been to in Vegas. It definitely feels glamorous, not trashy. Expect to spend around $100 per person. But then again, money ain't a thing when you're in Sin City!

• XS Nightclub

I have never been to anything so surreal in all my life. We don't have enough rating stars in my opinion.

The queue is huge to get in but with some convincing we got pretty much straight in. As we walked in the sheer scale of the place takes over. There are people dancing on tables and generally having a really good time.

The DJ was really good, but how could it not be off the back of EDC. The overall atmosphere inside and out is just one of people trying to have as much fun as humanly possible.

We went to the back and where greeted by an amazing pool area with a bar on each side. Be warned buy 2 or 3 drinks at a time as the queues like outside are huge. 8 deep in some places. Be ready to pay for the drinks.

There's also cabana areas on the upstairs walk ways. You can start at one end outside and walk to the inside.

Looking forward to going again on the next visit.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
  • XS Nightclub

At XS, the most expensive nightclub ever conceived, rolling an electronic dance party from day into night actually works. Guests are encouraged to shed the club clothes and wear their best swimwear while dancing under the stars and in the pool at the Sunday after-dark party. The 26 poolside cabanas sprawling over two stories let guests take in a panoramic view of the party scene. For summer 2013, Grammy Award–winning producer Afrojack is the headlining DJ.

When to Go: Sundays for Night Swim.

Admission: From $20 for women and $30 for men, but varies by event.

Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.

Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over only

Designing and operating a Las Vegas nightclub that stands out from the crowd is an impressive feat, one that the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas achieves with stellar success. Located within this five-star resort on the world-famous Vegas Strip, XS Nightclub features 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space in which to while away the wee hours of the night. With four bars, 26 two-story cabanas and an enormous pool, the patio provides you with more than enough reason to remain outside and enjoy the warm, comforting breeze of a night in the Nevada desert. However, you then miss out on viewing the spectacular interior design of the club, reminiscent of the shape of a human body with its flowing lines and curves, not to mention the five bars, state-of-the-art sound system, massive rotating chandelier and decadent color scheme. Surrounded by this much opulence, you might have trouble keeping your feet on the ground without that inviting dance floor.

5,137 people visited XS Nightclub