Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair650 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- PriceGreat price.
- InternetInternet is average.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room