Yes Hostel Lisbon
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)
- Yes Hostel LisbonAmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
It is of no surprise why this hostel boasts extremely positive reviews time after time- this hostel over-delivers on all accounts. The rooms are spacious and many of them have bathrooms within the dorms and then also have access to shared bathrooms on each floor. Several rooms also have small outdoor terraces with large doors that can be opened to bring in fresh air. The bathrooms are cleaned multiple times each day so they are almost never dirty. The hostel does not skimp on the details and I appreciated that every bunk had a reading lamp and accessible outlets. The staff is genuinely interested in getting to know their guests and is extremely helpful with directions, recommendations and advice. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel along with access to some nice computers in the lobby. Highlights of this hotel include the daily walking tours, almost nightly pub crawls and cheap dinners that include multiple drinks and multiple tasty courses that will definitely leave you satisfied. The best part of this hotel is that while there is a strong social atmosphere in lobby, the rooms are really quiet. I strongly recommend this hostel because it is one of the best I have stayed in anywhere.
Excellent!181 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of the guests loved it.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.