YMCA Hostel Basel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- YMCA Hostel BaselMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBTBackpackersFirst to ReviewNov 07, 2013
A pretty nice hostel, in a pretty decent location, for a great price. Just a few blocks behind the central train station, the YMCA is a modern, clean hostel that pretty much fulfills the needs of your average backpacker. I didn't find the 'community' to be very active, but that could have just been my timing. It was a perfect home base for exploring Basel for a couple of days, though.Recommended for:
Excellent!1039 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance79% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Free Hi Speed Internet