Yogyakarta Restaurants

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view

Kopitiam Oey Jogja

I like the concept of this restaurant - it's an old colonial house converted into a cafe serving the Indonesian Dutch style food. Unfortunately, the food was ordinary (we had crab noodle soup, toasted cheese bread and also banana fritter).

Kesuma Restaurant, Yogyakarta

A family history to respect the traditional Javanese recipes. Tel. +62 274 8245027 Web. http://www.kesumarestaurant.com

Pendopo Ndalem Resto

Pendopo nDalem is authentic Javanese food restaurant that combined the authenticity of their food with special atmosphere of Yogyakarta.

Bale Raos

It says it serves "Royal Cuisine Restaurant" simply because it shares the same kitchen as the Yogyakarta King (Sultan) - so you get to eat whatever meal the King is having for the day. It definitely exceeded my expectation as the food served was delicious - from appetiser, soup, main course and desert. I do believe it now.

Gudeg Bu Tjitro

This is one of the oldest and well known restaurant in Yogyakarta that serves traditional Javanese food called Gudeg; however, it also serves other Javanese dishes such as crispy fried chicken and duck ("ayam goreng kremes and bebek goreng kremes") that you should not miss if you are in town.

Nanamia Pizzeria

I love pizza and i love this restaurant.

Soto Tan Proyek

We call Soto, open 5-8am, delicious...

Gule Kepala Ikan Mas Agus

Tamyam is my favorite menu with rice, nyumiiii...

Dapur Solo

Dapur Solo served traditional Javanese culinary like nasi rames, pecel, nasi liwet, etc. as we enter we can see various ready to serve foods that we can choose to eat. the restaurant is spacious with ambiance of traditional Javanese house. For me the food is not too outstanding but the whole experience us interesting.