Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (3)
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain ResortOct 18, 2013
For decades, this combo hostel and cabin complex has been a rustic, friendly crash pad for hostelers, students taking WFR (wilderness first responder) courses, rock climbers and national park visitors of all ages. Take your pick of dorms or rustic cabins that are value-priced and comfy. On-site there's a small laid-back spa and vegetarian-friendly cafe, plus there's a shared kitchen where you can make your own meals. The only drawback is how far outside the park it is.
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain ResortMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
If you forgot to make your camping reservation for the Yosemite Valley six months ahead of time, The Bug offers a very pleasant alternative only 25 miles away from the most beautiful national park in California. You'll find dorm rooms, private rooms and even insulated tent cabins at The Bug so there's something for every budget. There's a gourmet cafe and a campfire area for sing-alongs and free Wifi, of course (something you won't find on the valley floor).
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Very Good!9 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. Highly appreciated by 97% of guests.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 86%.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.