Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 89%Family Travelers
- 89%Green Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Yosemite Lodge At The FallsOct 19, 2013
If you don't want to reserve a tent cabin at Curry Village, but you can't afford the luxury price tag of the Ahwahnee, then this is your only choice for lodgings in Yosemite Valley inside the park. The motel-style rooms are spacious, though well-worn and sometimes musty-smelling. Summer rates usually aren't worth it, and they can be booked out for weeks or months ahead of time. But during winter look for special ski-and-stay packages that include ski rental and lessons at the park's Badger Pass.
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Lodge At The FallsMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3Jul 05, 2012
The location of Yosemite Lodge is very central to the village life within Yosemite. This is almost always our go-to accommodation choice when visiting the park. The rooms are clean, well kept, and comfortable: a very nice refuge with hot show and a bed after a long day's hiking or exploring of the valley.
We enjoy the convenience and view (yes, it is possible to get a glimpse of the lower falls) of this wonderful place to call home on the valley floor
- Yosemite Lodge At The FallsMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I really liked this place. Now, keep in mind, it's no 5 star resort. In fact, it's very much a cabin in the middle of the forest, but, it's really woodsy, and it feels like you are camping without having to actually camp since all the creature comforts are available right by you (walls, bathroom, bed, restaurant!)
We attended a wedding here, and I also helped the bride get ready. The rooms are nicely sized so it didn't feel too cramped. The venue, given that it's outdoors and completely beautiful (they got married under the falls), well, was simply perfect!
Mediocre156 reviews across the web.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 100%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- PriceGreat price. 81% satisfied guests.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food64% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.