My girlfriend and I really loved staying at Yotel in NYC, we thought the room had everything we needed, and the size wast ever much of a worry. We did find ourselves walking plenty to get around, as it's a bit far east of Manhattan. The club was alright as well, but a bit quiet while we were there.
Things to do near Yotel, New York
- 610.54 mi
- 620.87 miWest 31st Street and 6th Avenue, New York, NY 100010.87 mi from Yotel, New York6 reviews
Less touristed than Chinatown and one of the cities most distinctive / important ethnic enclaves. A night of bibimbap and karaoke in "K-town" is a must for anyone who lives in the city or for advanced tourists. Still a bit grungy and definitely not designed for tourism. Don't expect high gloss.Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 630.56 mi
- 640.93 miWashington Blvd, Jersey City, New Jersey0.93 mi from Yotel, New York3 reviews
Gorgeous view from the Hudson River!
- 650.27 mi447 West 36th Street, New York, NY0.27 mi from Yotel, New York3 reviews
As this was a Birthday surprise for my husband I had done the research beforehand. I'd checked the photos and reviews of the various limo services and it seemed that Automotive Service had an array of sedans to choose from also prices that can't be beat.
- 661.0 mi62 Chelsea Piers, Manhattan, NY 10011, United States1.0 mi from Yotel, New York4 reviews
Chelsea Piers is a series of piers off the West Side Highway in Manhattan, used as a sports and entertainment complex. There is so much to do here, you could spend the whole day. The best parts in my opinion are the Golf Club with a multi story driving range and the Marina mooring private boats. Bring your friends, the ...Popular withOutdoorTrendstersDesign
- 670.96 mi11 East 36th Street, New York, NY, United States0.96 mi from Yotel, New York4 reviews
Awesome beer selection! I don't think I've ever seen a beer selection as massive as Gingerman's. We got in around 5 when it wasn't too busy and easily snagged a table in the back. The waitress just brought us beers she thought were good, so it worked out very well. However, as the night progressed, the bar got extremely and ...Popular withAdventure
- 680.57 mi793 9th Ave, New York, NY 10019, United States0.57 mi from Yotel, New York4 reviews
A great place to go have some fun!!! Atmosphere was wonderful!! Cash only bar makes it rough and the music was lacking a mix of the real country music, but what can you expect from a New York City country bar!!Popular withLGBT
- 690.55 mi
- 700.52 mi
- 710.67 mi33rd Street at 7th Avenue, Manhattan, NY 100010.67 mi from Yotel, New York3 reviews
I live in the Netherlands, basketball in the USA is at a much higher level as in our country. I really loved the game, the big stadium and the entertainment! When you are in New York and love sports and entertainment, go to the Knicks!
- 720.55 mi
- 730.75 mi289 10th Avenue, New York, NY0.75 mi from Yotel, New York4 reviews
Reopened a couple of months ago. Great renovations. Great music. Might be harder to get into the club *always go with girls*. Marquee always promises a good time!Popular withAdventure
- 740.44 mi
- 750.69 mi1356 Broadway, New York, NY0.69 mi from Yotel, New York3 reviews
A spectacular venue reminiscing old Manhattan glamour, Gotham Hall is the perfect location for a special event or a dazzling party. The imposing chandelier, the sumptuous columns, the mysterious metal bars are all reminiscent of a bygone golden era.Popular withLuxuryHistoryNightlife
- 760.47 mi
- 770.87 mi
- 780.92 mi0.92 mi from Yotel, New York2 reviews
Nothing says New York like a visit to the top of the Empire State Building. And now it's possible to watch the Macy's 4th of July fireworks from this amazing vantage point. The Empire State Building hosts an intimate cocktail from 8-10pm on the evening of the 4th. This is the place to be on Independence Day!Popular withOutdoorBackpackers
- 790.57 mi1564 Broadway, New York0.57 mi from Yotel, New York2 reviews
We saw West Side Story at the Palace Theatre and while I didn't LOVE the play - I know who doesn't love West Side Story... but honestly it wasn't my favorite play. We were seated in row J and the seats were awesome. We also saw Priscilla Queen of the Desert and were in row C. This show was SO ...
- 800.34 mi653 11th Avenue, Manhattan, New York State0.34 mi from Yotel, New York2 reviews
Distinguishing itself from the multitude of downtown rooftop bars, The Press Lounge is one of the best alternatives to soak up some sun and chill by the pool in midtown west. Boasting a generous rooftop space, it is far less crowded then other spots and less of a wait. The city views are beautiful, and it's nice to not rub ...Popular withNightlifeDesign