Restaurants near Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Ayara Thai Cuisine

0.79 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Probably my favorite Thai restaurant in west la! The pad see ew is delicious here!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

KC's Crepes Cafe

0.77 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

The BEST crepe place I have ever been to. My favorite is the salmon one and the jasmine milk tea is to die for. It is near the LAX airport so it's a good place to stop by before a flight.

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar

0.78 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Excellent sushi. Very fresh and delicious in a very unassuming location by the airport. Great selection of sake. Sashimi portions were generous.

Alejo's Presto Italian Restaurant

0.76 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

This place has changed their name to EDDIE'S. random i know. But they have another "alejos" location closeby, and people kept getting lost. why? bc people are morons. this location is much better. it's in a small ghetto-ish shopping area. park behind the place (by taco bell, or whatever crappy fast food that place is), and walk through to avoid ...

Benny's Tacos & Chicken Rotisserie

0.5 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Benny's Tacos is a nice local eatery. They have rotisserie chicken and they make their tortillas fresh. I love their breakfast and their juices are refreshing. I love that they offer plenty of vegetarian options. Their prices are reasonable and the portions are generous.

Popular withVegetarian

Truxton's American Bistro

0.84 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

I had a really decent dining experience. It wasn't the most amazing but it was solid. Which was really appreciated. The menu is full of American classics and the service was quite good.

Kj's Diner & Restaurant

0.55 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

No frills, down to earth diner with great food and service

Humble Potato - The Original Hambaga

0.78 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

One of the juiciest burgers I've had in la! Japanese fusion burger joint with creative hamburgers with a Japanese twist! The burgers are gigantic, so prepare to Share and also try their garlic fries as they are so crispy and delicious!

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

The Coffee Company

0.81 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Had to drop a friend off the airport early in the morning, so we grabbed a bit to eat at this place. Best.decision.ever They seat us and are so awesome. We tell them we are in a hurry and I swear.. Fastest service and still good! I ordered the French toast and eggs... And best. Meal. Decision. Ever. It was ...

In-N-Out Burger

0.76 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

I liked the burgers at In-N-Out. I think the experience had been a bit too built up by friends from California so there was no way it could live up to the hype. Animal Style was delicious but the thing I enjoyed most was that this location is right off the LAX runway. We had a great meal and got ...

Thai Talay

0.72 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Yum great Thai restaurant in the heart of playa del Rey. The summer rolls are to die for and the ambience is great. Good date spot or girls night out!

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Camacho's Café

0.94 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

I travel a lot, and there is not a lot of great places to eat in most of the terminals of the world. But I discovered Camacho's as a lot of the flight attendants that I have gotten to know over the years go here (when in Terminal 1 - Southwest/USAirways). I am a morning flyer, which equates to breakfast ...

Pacos Tacos Cantina

0.81 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Paco's is a decent Mexican restaurant located near LAX. Working in El Segundo, my coworkers and I eat here from time to time. It is your average Mexican food. Parking: Parking is usually pretty easy. They have a huge lot in the back. Food: The food is decent. Portions are big and decently priced. I normally order one of their ...

Gjelina

3.91 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Gjelina is this new age America Restaurant showcasing naturally grown and simple cooked meals on an uber trendy ambiance. Most dishes are prepared with local fresh produce and served on tapas style. European rustic décor along with an eccentric chandelier adorn the dining setting. The service was standard. The wine selection is impressively diverse, however, the offerings by the glass ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Lemonade

3.76 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Lemonade has a great variety of food for you to choose from. I love all the different salads that they have in their marketplace section. You should pick at least two marketplace items. I really like the soba noodles and Oxnard strawberries. Then there's the land + sea section. Pick the meat of your choice. The avocado salmon louie is ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Tito's Tacos

3.42 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

ohhh yeah... This is one of my most favorite taco joints ever... I dont even know if they do stuff other than taco's haha I have never eaten anything else here... sometimes the line sucks and is too long... but dayem those tacos are always just what the doctor ordered :) YUM! I seriously cant say more than what others ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

The Alibi Room

2.82 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

The original home of the Kogi taco but with alcohol! The food here is good (though not good FOR you) and they have quite a beer selection. Seating can be limited depending on how packed it is but otherwise this is a great little bar with good food and drinks!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Waterloo & City

2.94 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Chef Brendan Collins creates a fantastic gastropub menu for Waterloo, with its ever-changing specials and lots and lots of fabulous terrines. Try the duck terrine with orange marmalade or the chicken liver mousse that melts like butter. Or if the pheasant liver mousse with truffle butter is on the specials chalkboard, snatch it up because it looks gorgeous and tastes ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Mendocino Farms

2.18 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

My favorite sandwich place ! Something for meat lovers, vegetarians and vegans alike. Wine and beer for the lushes out there. Chicken MBT and pork belly bahn mi are my favorites !

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Santouka Ramen -- Culver City

3.49 mi from Your home away from home, redefining the travel rental experience

Delicious ramen in the Mitsuwa market. I enjoy the ramen here, albiet it's a little oiler than my other favorites. I always get the medium sized miso ramen. It comes with a soy sauce egg. The noodles are always nice and chewy. Sometimes, if I'm really hungry I get the combo that comes with a little rice bowl - usually ...